Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cody Rhodes/Big Show IC Title Match at WM 28?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Cody Rhodes/Big Show IC Title Match at WM 28? Empty
PostSubject: Cody Rhodes/Big Show IC Title Match at WM 28?   Cody Rhodes/Big Show IC Title Match at WM 28? EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 1:05 am

If you saw Raw and SD yesterday and today you would know that Cody and Big Show seem like they are in the early stages of a feud right before WM time..

Cody was eliminated from battle royal on Raw to determine the # 1 Contender to the WWE Title at WM 28 by Big Show however he got his revenge by assisting Jericho in eliminating Big Show moments later.

And today on the Super Smackdown Cody came out in the middle of Big Show's match with Mark Henry to mock his horrible Sumo Match with Akebono at WM 21.. I'm sure people wanted to forget that horrible sight...... Cody Rhodes/Big Show IC Title Match at WM 28? 115218 This caused Show to get counted out [however I never heard the bell so maybe it was just a no contest] so it seems pretty evident that Cody and Show are working towards a Wrestlemania 28 match which I'm sure will be for the Intercontinental Championship.

--------------------------
So if this is true what do you think about this and who do you want to win?

Who do you think will win?
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes/Big Show IC Title Match at WM 28?   Cody Rhodes/Big Show IC Title Match at WM 28? EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 11:12 am

I hate it. WWE is so annoying with how they'll push someone, then the next minute they're jobbing.

Meanwhile guys closing their prime years, or past, continue to get the main event spots in major PPVs.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes/Big Show IC Title Match at WM 28?   Cody Rhodes/Big Show IC Title Match at WM 28? EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 12:22 pm

Whilst I'd rather see Cody vs Goldust, I think a fued with Big Show is better for Cody's career. The final step he needs to go to the Main Event scene properly is to defeat a top star. Big Show is one of those stars who, if Cody can beat at Wrestlemania, will allow him to make the step up.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes/Big Show IC Title Match at WM 28?   Cody Rhodes/Big Show IC Title Match at WM 28? EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 1:03 pm

I'd much rather see Cody fight someone else.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes/Big Show IC Title Match at WM 28?   Cody Rhodes/Big Show IC Title Match at WM 28? EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 8:57 pm

I don't like Big Show however it gives him something to do at WM and considering he has been a big part of SD lately he deserves a WM match a lot more than other people who were rumored to face Cody at WM...

I really want Cody to retain at WM but I can see Big Show winning and finally adding the IC title to his list of titles won [which is a lot!]. I would not really mind if that lets Cody focus on the WHT later on or if he just wins it back from Show [or someone else] later in the year.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes/Big Show IC Title Match at WM 28?   Cody Rhodes/Big Show IC Title Match at WM 28? EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 9:15 pm

I think Big Show should screw Cody out of the Intercontinental Title on Smackdown before Wrestlemania, then Cosy should beat Big Show at Wrestlemania and then move into a World Heavyweight Championship against Daniel Bryan (I think he should retain at Wrestlemania) culminating in a 6 pack challenge featuring Bryan, Cody, Sheamus, Show, Orton and Santino. Yes Santino, but heel Santino under a less comedy gimmick. Thats how Cody should win the World Heavyweight Title.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes/Big Show IC Title Match at WM 28?   Cody Rhodes/Big Show IC Title Match at WM 28? EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 9:20 pm

I'm all for Cody as WHC I just think there is no way he wins it off of Bryan and or in the spring time.

I could see him beating Sheamus for it in the summer if they really want to push a younger guy to the belt but even that is a pretty unlikely scenario imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes/Big Show IC Title Match at WM 28?   Cody Rhodes/Big Show IC Title Match at WM 28? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cody Rhodes/Big Show IC Title Match at WM 28?
Page 1 of 1