Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Charge - Thinking Out Loud - May 5th 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

In Charge - Thinking Out Loud - May 5th 2012 Empty
PostIn Charge - Thinking Out Loud - May 5th 2012

Sunday: Today was a nice day. I woke up late since the power was out till 1 and without electricity, I have literally nothing to do. When I woke up, I did some chores and then watched some tv shows online. I went in town with my mom to do the groceries and we went to dinner. When I got home, I put away my groceries and watched Amazing Race & Apprentice. Clearly today was a chill day, so I'm feeling relaxed after today.

Thursday: 4 days later, and I finally decide to blog again. On Monday, I learned that my mom was leaving the next day and that I was in charge of the store for a week and a half to two weeks. I learned a few things and then hung out with a friend and played Lego Harry Potter and The Sims 3 on XBox. On Tuesday, I had another chill day. I didn't do much. But on Wednesday, I had a short shift and didn't do anything after. Ugh my life is so boring. Take a guess at what I did today... nothing. I just sit on my bed, on my computer... and watch stuff. I need a life lol.

Saturday: I worked on Friday. 11-7. I hate those shifts. After work, I hung out with 2 friends and played some Mario Party again lol. We had a plan to go in a supposed haunted house, but that didn't quite work out. Teary Eyed We also played some Chubby Bunny (I won!) and tried the saltine cracker challenge (which we all failed at). Today, I worked 2-8:30 and when I got home, I just went on Youtube and watched some videos. My friend from the US told me that we should both go to VidCon and I said... HELL YES!! So, I'm going to talk to my mom about that when she gets back from her vacation and we'll see if I can go. I definitely hope so. smile

Love,
Hailey
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

In Charge - Thinking Out Loud - May 5th 2012 :: Comments

No Comment.

In Charge - Thinking Out Loud - May 5th 2012

Page 1 of 1