Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Busy busy busy! - Thinking Out Loud - April 28th 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Busy busy busy! - Thinking Out Loud - April 28th 2012 Empty
PostBusy busy busy! - Thinking Out Loud - April 28th 2012

Tuesday: I haven't had time to blog in the past two days, so I'll just talk about them today. Sunday, I worked. Once work was done, I went home and didn't do much. I had a talk with my mom and just relaxed for the rest of the day. Monday, I actually didn't do anything during the day either. This is a pretty boring start to the week lol. But, my new semester started, and I have only one class... Spanish. So, I went to class, and the teacher only speaks spanish. WTF! So, I decided to bail during the break, and I went to a friend's to play some Left 4 Dead 2. So, whenever I can, I'm going to actually quit the class so I won't have one single class this semester. YAY!!! Today, I went to pass my G test, which is the last level of driving licensing. I passed!!! Now, with that, I might actually get to keep my license after that whole ticket fiasco. I'm waiting for my pay Thursday before paying the ticket. Now, I gotta study for my Media exam tomorrow. Nervous!!

Saturday: My goodness, this week has been one of the busiest weeks ever!! On Wednesday, I did my Media exam, and I'm pretty sure I did well. After that, I hung out with 2 friends and played some Mario Party 3 and it was pretty awesome. Thursday, I worked till 2 and after work, I paid my 500$ fine. I'm poor as hell now for another 2 weeks. After that, I went to another friend's house and we continued our One Tree Hill marathons. We're now halfway through the sixth season. Almost done! Yesterday, I watched Volume 41 of SHIMMER before work, and then I went to work. After work, I hung out with 3 of my friends and we played Mario Party 2 and then the first one. Today, I watched Volume 42 of SHIMMER and bought the first 2 volumes online. I worked till 8 as well, and when I got home, I watched some tv. I'm glad I'm off tomorrow, so I can enjoy myself.

This week was definitely busy, and I didn't have much time to do much. I'm pretty exhausted. However, I'm in a much better mood than I was last week. I'm not feeling low anymore, and I'm getting better and better. smile

Love,
Hailey
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Busy busy busy! - Thinking Out Loud - April 28th 2012 :: Comments

You only have one class and you bailed on that? Ahahah your worse than me :p
LOL, it sucked so much. I'd rather have a semester free then failing the only class I was in.

Busy busy busy! - Thinking Out Loud - April 28th 2012

Page 1 of 1