Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking News No Joe This Summer. GI Joe 2 pushed back till next year for 3D to be added

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Breaking News No Joe This Summer. GI Joe 2 pushed back till next year for 3D to be added Empty
PostSubject: Breaking News No Joe This Summer. GI Joe 2 pushed back till next year for 3D to be added   Breaking News No Joe This Summer. GI Joe 2 pushed back till next year for 3D to be added EmptyWed 23 May 2012, 5:55 pm

EXCLUSIVE: The sequel G.I. Joe: Retaliation was supposed to come out this summer on June 29th. But I’ve learned that Paramount is moving the movie nine months to March 29, 2013, to add 3D. “We’re going to do a conscientious 3D job because we’ve seen how it can better box office internationally,” one of the studio execs just told me. “Jim Cameron did all of Titanic‘s 3D in post – and look how well that movie turned out.” Paramount has had luck delaying films before: its decision to move Martin Scorsese’s Shutter Island gave the director his biggest box office hit ever. And right now, 3D is huge internationally, with Russia and China building new 3D theaters by the week. Also the execs say that the blockbuster performance of The Hunger Games shows that March can be a prime time of the year to release movies. Of course, Paramount had to talk its partners on GI Joe 2 into the extra nine months of carrying costs – MGM/Spyglass which has 25%, and David Ellison’s Skydance which has another 25%. The $125M-budgeted actioner stars Channing Tatum, Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, and Bruce Willis and is directed by John Chu.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Breaking News No Joe This Summer. GI Joe 2 pushed back till next year for 3D to be added Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking News No Joe This Summer. GI Joe 2 pushed back till next year for 3D to be added   Breaking News No Joe This Summer. GI Joe 2 pushed back till next year for 3D to be added EmptyWed 23 May 2012, 7:29 pm

I didn't really want to see the movie so it won't affect me but for the fans who wanted to see it sooner rather than later that must suck.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News No Joe This Summer. GI Joe 2 pushed back till next year for 3D to be added   Breaking News No Joe This Summer. GI Joe 2 pushed back till next year for 3D to be added EmptyWed 23 May 2012, 7:35 pm

I was gonna see it oh well still Spiderman and Batman.

I think the superhero movies and the avengers strong push this summer made them pull it back on the release in a way. I think they know it can do great numbers but when you put the Avengers in now who break all those records. Then you got Batman and Spiderman still to show up you get buried in a way under those so probably a wise call by the studio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News No Joe This Summer. GI Joe 2 pushed back till next year for 3D to be added   Breaking News No Joe This Summer. GI Joe 2 pushed back till next year for 3D to be added Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking News No Joe This Summer. GI Joe 2 pushed back till next year for 3D to be added
Page 1 of 1