Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanna contribute to a wrestling podcast?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Wanna contribute to a wrestling podcast? Empty
PostSubject: Wanna contribute to a wrestling podcast?   Wanna contribute to a wrestling podcast? EmptyThu 24 May 2012, 5:05 pm

This week, i am going to introduce a new segment on the podcast (or try to) this week, in which YOU, the audience, get to contribute to the show. What i mean by that is, i am looking for people to give me their opinion on the current wrestling product. It can be a rant, you can do an article, doesn't matter to me. Any and all submissions will be read on the show (by me of course) and then the rest of the group will discuss them. Who's interested?

Also, if you write something, be sure to send it to me by Saturday night, that way i can have it ready for the show. You can bring up whatever you like, no you do not need Skype to do this, just write something out and it'll be discussed.
Back to top Go down

Wanna contribute to a wrestling podcast?
Page 1 of 1