Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This started out a few, now it's to the point where im craving it.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

This started out a few, now it's to the point where im craving it. Empty
PostThis started out a few, now it's to the point where im craving it.

lately i have not been happy. been issues with my mom as always.
When i was younger i drank, but it was socially, and i could stop and i did stop. I was happier. Now - a days ever since may 18th, when i graduated, drinking has been my go to. I am sad to say it, but lately i feel like my mom doesnt care or support me, and ive seen the signs. for my graduation instead of being with my family or having a night out with them like my mom did for her other kids, i spend it with my friends family , and we drank, first it was a few sips, the after i dont remember anything, i only have the pictures of proof and the hangober of curse it was bad. ever since i have been wanting to drink . my mom bough home some and offered me a little i said no btu it took everything in me to say no , and i really wanted it, when i came home togay i got made at my mom and i went into the frige and i took the rest of it and i just finished it. i just dont know whats happeneing theres still some left but its taking everything iber of my being to not walk out there and get the rest. i dont know.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

This started out a few, now it's to the point where im craving it. :: Comments

seek help...now.
Drinking alcohol won't fix the problems you're having with your mom. Did you try to talk to her about how she upset you?

Believe me, being away at college with an alcohol problem will fuck you up big time because there's no one there to tell you no. It's better to deal with it asap.
she wont take me serious, and if she does, everything will be good for a while, then turn to shit.
when its good its good , when its bad, its BAD.
Ehh, if youre getting mad at someone because you cant drink, that sounds more than addiction, tbh.

This started out a few, now it's to the point where im craving it.

Page 1 of 1