Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spider-Man might be in an Avengers movie one day

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Spider-Man might be in an Avengers movie one day Empty
PostSubject: Spider-Man might be in an Avengers movie one day   Spider-Man might be in an Avengers movie one day EmptySun 10 Jun 2012, 1:49 pm

Because the characters of Spider-Man and The Avengers are housed by two different film studios, most of us had – despite the fact they share comic cells together – given up all hope of ever seeing the web-slinger help out his multicoloured pals on the S.H.I.E.L.D payroll.

According to Producer Avi Arad, the leading force behind all these Marvel comic movies, he might be willing to get Sony and Disney in the same room sometime to discuss Peter Parker possibly appearing in an “Avengers” film.

“Everything is possible,” Arad said in an interview with Crave. “If something like that happens, it’s great for Disney, it’s great for Sony. ”

Meantime, Spidey might appear in another Marvel movie. Maybe.

‘Venom’ is a “Spider-Man” spin-off featuring the character initially played by Topher Grace in Sam Raimi’s third Spidey stab. Spider-Man would not be a part of the film – well, not the first film anyway.

“As you know, Venom is defender of the innocent,” Arad said. “The only guy he really, really hates is Peter Parker, Spider-Man. The reason you didn’t see more development on Venom in the comics is because this power that he was given, he knew who Peter was, he knew who Spider-Man was, so go kill him already. We always struggle with storylines and you see the new Venom books. It’s Flash in Iraq. We know that if we put him in a certain position and concentrate on the human, not on the creature, which I thought was a really good beginning in 3.”

“The truth is he also deserves his own movie,” Producer Matt Tolmach said of the Venom character. “We’ve been sitting around in a room talking about Venom stories and it’s a really full bodied complicated character, Eddie Brock and this character. Maybe people feel there wasn’t enough of a chance to unravel it, but we’re all in on him.”
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man might be in an Avengers movie one day   Spider-Man might be in an Avengers movie one day EmptySun 10 Jun 2012, 4:20 pm

I'd love to see Venom in a movie hehehehe I mean

maybe Spiderman would have a cameo in an Avengers movie but I really can't imagine him being on a "team" or anything...
Back to top Go down
WhatAboutBigBob
Main Eventer
WhatAboutBigBob

Male
Number of posts : 600
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
All-Time
#1 Kane
#2 The Hardyz
#3 The Rock
#4 Degeneration X
#5 Brock Lesnar
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man might be in an Avengers movie one day   Spider-Man might be in an Avengers movie one day EmptySun 10 Jun 2012, 5:51 pm

I'd love to see a Venom movie as well. He's by far one of my favorite characters of all-time. It would be nice to see Spidey in an Avengers movie as well, but I want to see a "Justice League"-type movie first.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man might be in an Avengers movie one day   Spider-Man might be in an Avengers movie one day EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 12:06 am

Good news about the two studios working together to get another big name in the Avengers series.

I would hope they could do the same for Wolverine since he was also in the Avengers for a while.

As for a Venom movie Idk if that would be a box office hit or not. I would be a little interested in seeing it however it would really depend on who was in the cast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man might be in an Avengers movie one day   Spider-Man might be in an Avengers movie one day Empty

Back to top Go down

Spider-Man might be in an Avengers movie one day
Page 1 of 1