Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former WWE Wrestler Says Today's Divas Are "Nothing Special"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Former WWE Wrestler Says Today's Divas Are "Nothing Special" Empty
PostSubject: Former WWE Wrestler Says Today's Divas Are "Nothing Special"   Former WWE Wrestler Says Today's Divas Are "Nothing Special" EmptySat 16 Jun 2012, 10:24 pm

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Former_WWE_Wrestler_Says_Today_s_Divas_Are_Nothing_Special.html

Rory McAllister, who appeared for WWE from 2006 to 2008 as a member of The Highlanders, feels today's crop of Divas don't compare to the extraordinary bombshells of days gone by. Though attractive in their own right, he categorizes today's female talent as 'girls,' rather than 'Divas,' and lacking special, indefinable attributes.

"WWE has some pretty girls working there but what happened to having Divas!? Trish, Candace, Torrie. WOMEN of hotness!" McAllister voiced on Twitter Thursday.

He then makes a daring comparison.

"I can see pretty much most of today's chicks at any bar on a Friday night. #nothingspecial."

A follower of McAllister's stated, "WWE doesn't believe in having divas who can wrestle, they'd rather just give them 3 minutes and and tell them to bounce around." The wrestler responded, "Agreed, but they're not even hot enough to hold my interest."

He continues, "Like I said I see them in any bar. But! If Trish walked into a bar, EVERYONE would be like "who the fuck is that!" Same goes for Torrie Wilson, Candace, Lita etc. The new chicks have zero "IT" factor."

McAllister also feels that WWE's premiere starlet, Kelly Kelly, lacks je ne sais quoi.

"She's a good lookin chick but no "holy shit" factor!" he wrote.

WWE brass may share similar sentiments; no Diva has solely graced the cover of their magazine since 2006.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Wrestler Says Today's Divas Are "Nothing Special"   Former WWE Wrestler Says Today's Divas Are "Nothing Special" EmptySat 16 Jun 2012, 11:09 pm

And Who is this guy again??.Oh yeah A Nobody.And On top of it he sounds like complete prev.And How dare he put Candice next to Torrie and Trish.Dont get me wrong Candice WAS hot before her plastic surgries.And this nobody claims that If Trish and Torrie walked into a bar people Will be like DAMN THERE HOT please I see tons of girls who look like Torries.This guy needs to get a girlfriend or go fuck a sex toy.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Wrestler Says Today's Divas Are "Nothing Special"   Former WWE Wrestler Says Today's Divas Are "Nothing Special" EmptySun 17 Jun 2012, 12:13 am

I completely agree.

Some of today's Divas are cute, but not hot nor interesting.

Past Divas were interesting or at least (I want to bury my bone) hot. I don't give a fuck about about anyone outside of AJ, Layla, Vickie
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Wrestler Says Today's Divas Are "Nothing Special"   Former WWE Wrestler Says Today's Divas Are "Nothing Special" EmptySun 17 Jun 2012, 4:56 pm

the reason Trish, Torrie etc stood out was because they were usually standing against girls who significantly less bombshell like - Lita, Molly, Ivory, Jazz etc. they were pretty women but Trish, Dawn, Stacy and Torrie were the "hot" divas because they were in a minority
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Wrestler Says Today's Divas Are "Nothing Special"   Former WWE Wrestler Says Today's Divas Are "Nothing Special" EmptySun 17 Jun 2012, 6:55 pm

Don't forget that Lita was one of their top sex symbols. The thing that Lita, Trish, Torrie, and Candice had, that IT factor, was charisma. That helped them connect with the crowds right off the bat. Lita debuted in February 2000, Trish in March. By July, they were main eventing with the Rock and Triple H. They got THAT over, THAT quickly. And, they KEPT those spots for over six years until they retired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Wrestler Says Today's Divas Are "Nothing Special"   Former WWE Wrestler Says Today's Divas Are "Nothing Special" Empty

Back to top Go down

Former WWE Wrestler Says Today's Divas Are "Nothing Special"
Page 1 of 1