Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Real Reason Eve Torres Has Been Off TV

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

The Real Reason Eve Torres Has Been Off TV  Empty
PostSubject: The Real Reason Eve Torres Has Been Off TV    The Real Reason Eve Torres Has Been Off TV  EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:17 pm

-- The reason that Eve Torres has been absent from WWE TV as of late is due to the fact that she filming a new NBC competition series titled Stars Earn Stripes. She is one of eight celebrities appearing on the show, which features celebrities competing in tough military training exercises" under the supervision of retired U.S. General Wesley Clark. The show will debut with a two-hour episode on Monday, August 13 at 8PM ET, which will run against WWE RAW.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The Real Reason Eve Torres Has Been Off TV    The Real Reason Eve Torres Has Been Off TV  EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012, 7:36 pm

well this reminds me of TNA having J-Wow appear in a segment timed exactly the same time as Jersey Shore airs. hopefully she's not away for too long and then when she returns they can announce her as the new GM
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Real Reason Eve Torres Has Been Off TV    The Real Reason Eve Torres Has Been Off TV  EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012, 7:47 pm

First picture of celebrities in show:

The Real Reason Eve Torres Has Been Off TV  Eve-stars-earn-stripes

Good luck to Eve; I don't think I will watch much of this considering it is on against Raw but if Diva-Dirt/somewhere else posts recaps I might.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Real Reason Eve Torres Has Been Off TV    The Real Reason Eve Torres Has Been Off TV  EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012, 3:59 pm

The Real Reason Eve Torres Has Been Off TV  Eve-torres

http://www.sescoops.com/eve-returning-to-raw-next-week-comments-on-her-nbc-show/

- It was announced on Tuesday that WWE Diva Eve Torres is currently filming a new reality show for NBC called Stars Earn Stripes, where celebrities go through boot camp training to raise money for military charities

Eve posted the following on her official website about her involvement in the show:

“I am absolutely THRILLED to be a part of the Stars Earn Stripes Cast! I will be working with our nation’s most elite heroes and competing to raise money for military and first responder charities. Not to mention… I will be shooting some MAJOR weapons! The two hour season premiere will air on NBC Monday, August 13th at 8/7c. Stay tuned!”

- Speaking of Eve, she’ll be returning to WWE’s RAW Supershow next Monday night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real Reason Eve Torres Has Been Off TV    The Real Reason Eve Torres Has Been Off TV  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Real Reason Eve Torres Has Been Off TV
Page 1 of 1