Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits

Go down 
+5
Eric
#WeWantTaryn
King Silva
pokemon fan
Angelus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits Empty
PostSubject: Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits   Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012, 12:41 am

Maxine has quit WWE.

WWE sources report that the Diva, who was mostly on NXT with a few appearances on RAW, was frustrated with several different things, including not being given a guaranteed deal and not being able to prove herself on TV outside of NXT. She was last seen in the Diva battle royale on RAW this week.

Maxine first joined WWE in 2009 as a developmental talent and was in FCW until NXT's third season. She returned during Season Five as part of a triangle with Derek Bateman and Johnny Curtis.
Back to top Go down
pokemon fan
World Champion
World Champion
pokemon fan

Male
Number of posts : 1034
Job/hobbies : Watching Wrestling
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian
John Cena
Thriple h
Mark Henery

Favorite WWE Diva : Trish Stratus
Lita
Candice
Melina
Beth Pheonix
Jazz
Sable
Molly Holly
Ivory
eve
alicia fox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels
Amazing Red
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Hernedez
wolf
Favorite TNA Knockout : Tara
Serita
daffney
angelina love
velvet
madison
mickie
winter

Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits   Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012, 1:02 am

damn she was imo one of the best divas there
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits   Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012, 1:40 am

This is pretty sad news imo considering she was one of the better diva characters and she could have decent matches if given time.

I recall her having a pretty good match on NXT last year against AJ. She won with a great looking finisher however it never was seen again.. Teary Eyed

If anything I hope TNA swoops her up because I was a fan of her.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits   Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012, 1:54 pm

Not a big loss to the Divas Division they don't need her anyways they already got Beth,Nattie and Eve and Aksana.Maxine will always be known for having some of the worst ring attires in the history of the WWE.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits   Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012, 1:58 pm

Mr.KellyKelly wrote:
Not a big loss to the Divas Division they don't need her anyways they already got Beth,Nattie and Eve and Aksana.Maxine will always be known for having some of the worst ring attires in the history of the WWE.

Putting Aksana with the likes of Beth and Natalya puts those 2 to shame.

Anyways, I'm really sad that Maxine's gone, since she was my favorite Diva. I basically don't care for anyone remaining. This year has been rough for me with the Divas division. (Bellas/Maxine)

Ugh!
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits   Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012, 2:20 pm

When I put Aksana with Beth and Nattie I ment who are the heel divas that WWE has and Maxine was not needed she's inpatient she could of waited for her big break to come but she thought she was SO good at what she did so basically quit because she wanted to take her "Talent" somewhere else
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits   Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012, 3:03 pm

Hailey wrote:
Putting Aksana with the likes of Beth and Natalya puts those 2 to shame.

Aksana is fucking garbage, so thank you.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits   Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012, 3:06 pm

well think about it - Maxine was used to fantastic treatment on TV. she was on NXT every week, heavily involved in a storyline. she was always given mic time and usually enough time to wrestle. she was one of the centerpieces of the show. when that was lost to her she was probably reduced to turning up to TV tapings and not being used. the other girls are used to pitiful treatment so they know to be patient and wait a little. Maxine however was always used on NXT from the moment she redebuted last year. she was also used pretty well in FCW as well so i guess she got used to a certain standard of working

Aksana is actually better in the ring than Maxine, judging from her FCW matches. on the bright side maybe now her and Naomi will get to wrestle more
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits   Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012, 4:13 pm

I ain't too suprised I think with Divas if you ain't been called up to the main roster in a year to two years you won't last. It's about looks and your getting older most people lose their looks.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits   Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012, 6:40 pm

She tweeted...

“We have come to terms on my release. Its been a ride I want to thank @wwe for the experience and understanding on my feelings. Its not easy saying goodbye. But there are other options at which I can do. To my fans you may not see me on the WWE screen but on another. I want to do nothing but get the real chance to entertain all of you…sometimes you have to make that chance for yourself!! I want to take all of you with me…so I hope you all understand why i made my decision.”

“I’m not going to another wrestling company that is not in my plans!!! I didn’t ask for my release to go to another company."

So, she's leaving not over pushes or whatnot, but because she doesn't want to be a pro wrestler. Otherwise, she'd be like Mickie James, Victoria, Maria, Christy Hemme, Katie Lea, & Brooke Adams and be open to going somewhere else to continue her pro wrestling career.

Sounds to me like someone who was in WWE for the exposure and as a stepping stone. If the girls who are doing that leave, one by one, that just leaves more room for the women there like AJ and Tamina who WANT to be pro wrestlers.

Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits   Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012, 7:41 pm

I agree with you.What a waste of timepn this chick but like I said if she just waited then maybe she could of done something.It takes awhile for everyone to get to the top.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits   Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012, 10:48 pm

This really sucks for me. I think Maxine was one of the best characters the WWE had. She was constantly improving in the ring and was INCREDIBLE on the mic. Good luck to her in whatever she does next.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits   Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits EmptyTue 03 Jul 2012, 2:32 am

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Legendary_Wrestler_Rejects_WWE_Hall_of_Fame_Invitation_Maxine_Looking_To_Act.html

- Following her departure from WWE last week, Maxine has changed her Twitter handle to KarleeLeilani. She is also representing herself under her real name, Karlee Leilani Perez. She wrote "Hell yeah" in response to a remark that she no longer has to call herself Maxine and can now be her "true self."

The former WWE Diva has indicated on the account that she plans to pursue an acting career.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits   Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: WWE Diva Quits
Page 1 of 1