Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm lonely

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

I'm lonely Empty
PostI'm lonely

I think the title sums up my feelings right now. If you don't want to read the whole thing, fine by me, just please read the last little bit.

Some of you may or may not know, that last month I split up with my girlfriend over over a year. I found myself unable to trust her and no longer enjoyed talking to her due to what seemed like constant arguing. I was fine with it then and although we had a big arguement a few days later, we soon patched things up and became friends again. All seemed peachy.

But over the past couple of weeks I've started feeling really lonely. I started smoking again and have been drinking more than I really should. My first night back on Orkney I got so drunk I threw up and have basically been depressed since. Last night (Saturday) I went to a club because I wanted to feel as though someone might be attracted to me, even for just one night, or at least to make a new friend. I entered the club alone, I left the club having failed to pull and with no new friends. To make things worse, a couple of days ago my now ex entered into a new relationship, and today I saw a picture of the two of them together. Seeing that picture made me realise I made a mistake breaking up with her.

After a short conversation tonight, I realise I had well and truely lost her and that I fucked up big time. Even at our worst, I was still happier with her than I am now.

I'm feeling a bit lost, missing female company. And I don't mean the company of a girl who's a friend, or a stranger I drunkenly want to sleep with. I mean I miss the comfort of someone who wants to be with me, who loves me.

I don't want comfort or pity, I fucked up big. I want to impart a message to all who care to read this. I want you all to learn from my mistakes. If you're with someone and you truely love them, use everything in your power to hold onto them. I didn't, and it's driven me down a dark path, one I really don't want to be on.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I'm lonely :: Comments

Venom
Re: I'm lonely
Post Sun 09 Sep 2012, 4:50 pm by Venom
But you can't be happy with someone you no longer trust. If she bounced back that fast into a new relationship, what does that say?
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sun 09 Sep 2012, 5:01 pm by The Sexy Vixen
First of all...dont go for your ex...as Vee said..if she's moved on that fast then you didnt mean much to her to begin with.

i think maybe you just need to get out more. I seen your pics...you are damn sexy, hun. You could have any girl. Just get out a little more and see which ladies are out there. You wont get anywhere just sitting at home all the time.

hugs
VLG.
Post Sun 09 Sep 2012, 5:08 pm by VLG.
I was with her for a year, and she's currently doing something because I suggested it. It seems she jumped into bed with the first guy she met there though (as she told me that shes the only person she knows there). Thats just painful.

And I was out at a club last night. I'm a little shy when it comes to talking to girls, and when I worked up the courage to actually talk to a girl, I was soon told she had a boyfriend. The closest I came after that was some random girl (who had a boyfriend I might add) trying to set me up with her friend. Who from the moment she was introduced to me ran away whenever I was close. So I went out, and ended up looking like a lonely creep.
Venom
Post Sun 09 Sep 2012, 5:17 pm by Venom
Why don't you try to meet girls at your school?
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sun 09 Sep 2012, 5:34 pm by The Sexy Vixen
then try and talk to a girl again. go out to another club. it's all trial and error

or take vee's suggestion. spark a convo with a girl in school.
Venom
Post Sun 09 Sep 2012, 5:38 pm by Venom
I've done the distance thing. She's younger than you. It's hard, even for people older than us.

Relationships aren't supposed to be filled with constant arguing and no trust.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sun 09 Sep 2012, 5:50 pm by The Sexy Vixen
Distance is hard....not impossible..but hard. I been there, done that. currently in the process of trying to meet a guy from Chicago actually.

but i'm sure you can find a girl close, VLG.
VLG.
Post Sun 09 Sep 2012, 6:01 pm by VLG.
The only girl in my year at uni is the girl who was my housemate for a year, who has a boyfriend, and who I can barely stand to be in the same room as. As for girls in the year below me, when I tried to speak to some of them the other day at their induction they were intimidated because I was a year above them and it jsut got awkward.

I will go to the club another time maybe. I'm a little short on cash so it was just a one (long) shot atm. Although I am applying for a bartending job, so you never know. Drunk people seem to flirt with bar staff :P
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sun 09 Sep 2012, 6:22 pm by The Sexy Vixen
ROFL

yes drunk people do tend to flirt. Good luck with the job.

well i say try the club again if you cant meet an girls at uni
Venom
Post Sun 09 Sep 2012, 6:40 pm by Venom
Just come to New York, I swear, girls would be all over you for your accent alone. And they like when guys sing and play guitar. :P
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sun 09 Sep 2012, 6:41 pm by The Sexy Vixen
Do it!!

i'll donate money for part of your plane ticket, no joke.
VLG.
Post Sun 09 Sep 2012, 7:31 pm by VLG.
Haha, I'd love to go to New York. One small problem in that I have no money. And I can't reall abandon uni.
Venom
Post Sun 09 Sep 2012, 11:17 pm by Venom
A lot of colleges here accept international students lol with financial aid and everything.
VLG.
Post Sun 09 Sep 2012, 11:18 pm by VLG.
I checked, UHI doesn't send people to America. More to Europe.
Venom
Post Sun 09 Sep 2012, 11:58 pm by Venom
I don't mean through your school though lol I mean applying independently to different schools in the States.
VLG.
Post Mon 10 Sep 2012, 12:04 am by VLG.
Ah, maybe. It would be fun.
Venom
Post Mon 10 Sep 2012, 12:09 am by Venom
You just have to remember, you're at school to learn and get the most out of what your classes offer you intellectually. Maybe being in a relationship would distract you. Things happen for a reason, you just may not see it yet.
VLG.
Post Mon 10 Sep 2012, 12:14 am by VLG.
My ex didn't really distract me. I mean, its pretty hard to distract someone from 300 miles away.

But yeah, I know what you're saying. A physical female presence could be very distracting.
Venom
Post Mon 10 Sep 2012, 1:57 am by Venom
I'm in a different state from my boyfriend atm, but I still get distracted pretty easily. It doesn't always have to be physical lol.
Did You Miss Her?
Post Mon 10 Sep 2012, 4:34 am by Did You Miss Her?
Just because you're alone doesn't mean you have to feel lonely. Take this time to focus on you and do things like you, hell try new things, get out and enjoy life without the baggage of a relationship. You're too young to be feeling lonely, relationships are going to come and go, it's just a part of life. NOW GET OUT THERE AND HAVE FUN!
VLG.
Post Mon 10 Sep 2012, 5:30 am by VLG.
I never really got distracted last year.

Yeah, I know. Its bound to pass soon. Its just been a bad week for me. I started this week homeless, and then in an attempt to feel loved was alone.
Venom
Post Tue 11 Sep 2012, 4:15 am by Venom
Why were you homeless?
VLG.
Post Tue 11 Sep 2012, 4:16 am by VLG.
Cos the deal for the place I was going to go fell through
VLG.
Post Tue 11 Sep 2012, 12:15 pm by VLG.
I should clarify, I wasn't homeless in the out on the street sense. I was sleeping on my mates couch cos I had literally nowhere else to go. I have a home now, and I'm writing this message from said home. So its all good.

And I cheered up yesterday. I think it might be down to buying myself a Captain America t-shirt smile
Venom
Post Tue 11 Sep 2012, 5:26 pm by Venom
I'm lonely Tumblr_m3w5x9VVxs1rusn0ao1_500
VLG.
Post Tue 11 Sep 2012, 5:51 pm by VLG.
Captain America need not be shocked. Although I also ordered an Iron Man t-shirt.

IRON MAN
Did You Miss Her?
Post Tue 11 Sep 2012, 8:30 pm by Did You Miss Her?
Venom wrote:
I'm lonely Tumblr_m3w5x9VVxs1rusn0ao1_500

Was he just laying on the floor waiting for them to give him permission to look up?
Venom
Post Tue 11 Sep 2012, 8:31 pm by Venom
That was from the explosion after Hawkeye blew up part of the ship...remember? LOL
Did You Miss Her?
Post Tue 11 Sep 2012, 8:33 pm by Did You Miss Her?
no lol
VLG.
Post Wed 12 Sep 2012, 6:07 am by VLG.
I remember it. Hawkeye ended up getting the shit kicked out of him.
Venom
Post Wed 12 Sep 2012, 6:40 pm by Venom
VLG. wrote:
I remember it. Hawkeye ended up getting the shit kicked out of him.

I'm lonely Tumblr_m4akxdaSTP1rpmhrdo2_250
VLG.
Post Wed 12 Sep 2012, 6:41 pm by VLG.
Hehe, she bites :P
VLG.
Post Thu 13 Sep 2012, 8:35 am by VLG.
More good news. As my Facebook friends may or may not have noticed, I had a job interview this morning. And all went well, hopefully I'll receive word of a job soon.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Thu 13 Sep 2012, 5:16 pm by The Sexy Vixen
i saw it and grats
VLG.
Post Thu 13 Sep 2012, 5:39 pm by VLG.
Thanks Vix smile
Post  by Sponsored content

I'm lonely

Page 1 of 1