Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Soap Opera Thread

Go down 
+13
MVPGFX
Venom
Queen Mintz
Lauren
Dead
LaylaMark
Joe
Hen(atlastmeagain)
The Sexy Vixen
Sticky!!
Grandpa Chuckles
Mia
Blue Ryder
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 3:06 am

And according to the fans, it's also a central station for hos and almost incest
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 3:09 am

Lauren wrote:
And according to the fans, it's also a central station for hos and almost incest

Massimo said it best on the show once to Stephanie..

"you Forresters treat marriage like a dance....constantly switching partners.."

i laughed because of how true it was. The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 773246
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 3:37 am

So true, especially when you look at the marriages, kids, lovers; with the way they intermarry you'd think were from Tiger Ridge*

*Tiger Ridge is this place in Georgia were people intermarry and commit incest resulting in some odd looking offspring, they're not fond of outsiders much like how the Forresters dislike anyone not also named Forrester joining their monthly wife swap.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 4:01 am

wow sounds exactly like the Forrester clan.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 5:00 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
ATWT: Damien was wrong for leading Meg on but still Meg is a psycho b*tch. lol

I hope Emily wakes up. i really like her and Paul together.

i dont want Jack with Carly. I hate Carly, she's nothing but a W****...reminds me of Sharon Newman...why do the whores always get the good guys on soaps? dunno

omg Liberty has Leukemia!?!?! Shocked
Meg was pretty stupid to keep wanting Damian even after knowing he didn't want her but she only became psycho after he started doing that shit to her. It's funny to see her say shit to him and him looking scared because he no longer can do anything about it. I hope she gets out soon and makes his life hell.

Janet is the one who slept with someone else when Jack wanted to work on their marriage though and she should've went after him back when he left her but instead she just stayed there. Carly was the one there for him and she even told him he should go back to Janet

With Liberty being sick it could bring Jack and Janet closer together if Dusty stays away, they better not kill her off though, she's one of my faves. Just when her life was back on track too Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 5:05 am

Carly slept around on Jack too...and was always lying and getting caught up in stuff that had nothing to do with her. I got tired of seeing her put Jack through all kinds of bs.

Sharon did the same thing to Nick on Y&R.

i dont care who Jack is with as long as it isnt Carly, honestly. i just like Janet.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 6:04 am

Ah, I haven't been watching it that long so yeah, I started watching when Carly was about to marry Craig, not when she got drunk instead but before that.

It's just looking like one big triangle with Jack/Janet/Carly and Craig wants Carly as well as Dusty wanting Janet, that's the beauty of soap operas
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 6:07 am

yeah...the good ol love triangles.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 8:46 pm

I fucking love Janet! I like Jack and Carly to for that matter. One of those rare triangles where i like all of those involved. Janet is wrong for cheating on Jack BUTT! Jack pretty much had and still has a emotional affair with Carly so he aint exactly innocent here. Not by a long shot. He and Carly need to stop dancing around eachother because its friggin annoying. Poor Janet though. Liberty has cancer? Teary Eyed

LMAO @ Lauren's shit list though !

btw lauren, were you a lizzie and coop fan? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptySun 17 Jan 2010, 1:07 am

i just noticed i can go long periods without watching Bold & Beautiful and still know what's going on like I never missed an episode.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptySun 17 Jan 2010, 1:13 am

Anyone can, Brooke/Ridge/Taylor has been going on for almost twenty years. I can see the future, Brooke and Taylor squabbling over Ridge's deathbed as Ridge still contemplates over which woman he should spend his remaining minutes with.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptySun 17 Jan 2010, 1:21 am

you forgot...Hope and Steffy will be out in the waiting room catfighting over Ridge as well. lol
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptySun 17 Jan 2010, 1:29 am

Hope Jr. and Steffy Jr. will join in the catfight as well, three generations of Forresters catfighting over a man who can't make up his mind.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptySun 17 Jan 2010, 4:16 am

I don't even watch it anymore, it got boring
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 2:39 pm

Y&R: Fuck you Tucker!!! Trying to take Katherine's company!!!

Ashley & Sharon are close to uncovering the truth....this is going to be crazy.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 2:26 am

omg yay i cant wait.. its gonna be crazy when they find out.
and damn how many times does dixie have to leave and come back again.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 3:41 pm

Y&R: Neil & Ashley? ewww

Adam and Sharon having issues.

B&B: Lauren...it's beginning. those damn Logans cancelled steffy's line in favor of Hope's and Hope is still brand new. She's only an intern and her line is going to be pushed ahead meanwhile they nixed Steffy's. Ridge is pissed which is hilarious. lol
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 1:54 am

eww that is gross. that is not a good pairing at all. i still hope dru would come back even though it probably will never happen.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 4:44 pm

Y&R: a Newman civil family dinner? yeah right, Victor. It was tension from the minute everyone walked inside.

B&B: wow Steffy has Katie all freaked out and threatened about losing Bill. Go Steffy!!!

ATWT: Liberty's illness just makes me cry. i love her character. I dont want her to die. Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 4:49 pm

Neill is so pointless, GET RID OF HIM! He has no story whatsoever!

Liberty grew on me (she was a brat in the beginning) I love her and Janet Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 9:40 pm

I only like Neil with Dru, the fact that they got rid of my Dru and Baby Dru (Davetta) still pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 3:03 pm

Lauren, Hope is finding out that she is not a Forrester...she's the incestuous lovechild of Brooke & Bridget's ex-husband, Deacon Sharpe.

The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 773246 that's what she gets for trying to mess with Steffy.

I'm actually interested in B&B this week.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue 26 Jan 2010, 4:13 am

Lauren wrote:
I only like Neil with Dru, the fact that they got rid of my Dru and Baby Dru (Davetta) still pisses me off.

same here.. i hate that they kept teasing saying she was gonna come back. and then nothing.

poor liberty. i wish they would give her a break.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 1:20 am

ATWT: Emily is awake. Yay!! For some reason I dont think casey and ally should be getting married. they always seemed wrong for me. on the plus side, I'm hoping the wedding allows Will and Gwen to return to Oakdale. I miss their characters.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 1:32 am

After B&B today, I'm officially done with Seffy Forrester. It's hard to believe that my Taylor and Stephanie spawned such a b*****...are we sure that Taylor didn't have her egg mixed up with Shelia's when this kid was conceived?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 1:36 am

I'm still laughing at Hope finding out she isnt even a real forrester..she's not even a Marone..she's a Sharpe lol

I miss Phoebe though..she was so sweet. Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 1:46 am

Steffy is way too old for that mess, that went above and beyond cruel; that being said....the wrong twin died.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 1:48 am

i was pissed they killed phoebe off. i loved her and Constantine together.

Steffy is just trying her best to be Stephanie Forrester.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 2:01 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
ATWT: Emily is awake. Yay!! For some reason I dont think casey and ally should be getting married. they always seemed wrong for me. on the plus side, I'm hoping the wedding allows Will and Gwen to return to Oakdale. I miss their characters.

i liked will and gwen, that would be awesome if they came back. i loved their summer adventures.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 2:12 am

She's trying and failing, even Stephanie at her lowest wouldn't have told Hope the truth. If anything, Grandma Stephanie would've given her the "Bitch you ain't worth my time" laugh before walking away.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 2:16 am

i think Stephanie would've. She's said all kinds of shit to Brooke in the past (not that i'm compalining.)

this is by far one of the most exciting B&B weeks for me, so far.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 2:35 am

Low part of the episode for me was the reveal, best part was Taylor and Whip...why oh why are they trading that goodness for Brooke/Taylor/Ridge round 1845241578 is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 2:38 am

yeah i'm liking Taylor and Whip.

I kinda want to know what's up with Bridget and Nick's surrogate. I'm so glad we got to see her brother..he was hott on GL as James.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu 28 Jan 2010, 2:57 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
i was pissed they killed phoebe off. i loved her and Constantine together.
Her and Constantine were so cute together! I've been a fan of Constantine since his Idol days so I was happy when I saw he'd be on B&B involved with her. I loved that vid they did together "Girl Like You"

And ATWT is looking good, I read a lot of spoilers and things definitely get interesting
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 1:47 am

Hope overhears Ridge & Brooke talking and it makes her sick. Tomorrow should be interesting when she confronts them.

on Y&R: I am so hating this Tucker guy. Tearing up Katherine's company. I cant wait to see how this Eden/Michael/Lauren situation plays out.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 4:06 pm

Hope had an accident Shocked

Y&R: Victor is such a badass. lol
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 3:06 am

lol victor is awesome. im starting to really dislike that tucker guy as much as i dislike adam. he is getting annoying.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 4:47 pm

B&B: I'm really getting into this storyline with Graham and Sandy. Sandy's brother is so cute. Cant believe Graham almost raped Hope. I want more Taylor & Whip!
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 3:13 am

taylor & whip = HOT!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 6:15 am

B&B: I wish Bridget wasnt so mad at Nick. Seeing Steph and Hope making up makes me gag. i like seeing them fight lol Oh no, i think Sandi is getting feelings for Nick.

Y&R: I feel so bad for Paul watching his sister institutionalized. Jill just pisses me off more and more. someone broke into Kay's house!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 8:47 pm

B&B: Steffy is making a play for Bill this week....very interesting..
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 8:50 pm

Has anyone been keeping up with Days?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 3:44 pm

Y&R: I'm sick of the Patty/Jack/Emily storyline. I hope Emily lives and is able to tell everyone that Patty switched places with her.

B&B: Wow Steffy is going for Bill hardcore. When Katie finds out, there will be hell to pay, though. Ridge seems to be losing it since he's stuck working for the Logans. Taylor & Whip are just adorable together.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 3:45 pm

what's with the dead butterfly??
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptySun 14 Feb 2010, 3:16 am

Vengenz wrote:

i havent seen it in awhile
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptySun 14 Feb 2010, 3:20 am

Mia wrote:
Vengenz wrote:

i havent seen it in awhile

I watched it on Thursday while I was home for a snow day. It was getting REALLY good. I missed Friday's but my Mom said it was good, too. Melanie and Philip's wedding was most of it.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptySun 14 Feb 2010, 3:21 am

i'm sure you can catch the episodes on NBC.com or ABC.com (whichever network it airs)

CBS.com does it for Y&R and stuff...that's where I go to catch up when i miss shows.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptySun 14 Feb 2010, 3:23 am

Days is on NBC.com. I just saw the clip of Melanie and Philip's vows. The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 264122
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptySun 14 Feb 2010, 3:24 am

Vengenz wrote:

I watched it on Thursday while I was home for a snow day. It was getting REALLY good. I missed Friday's but my Mom said it was good, too. Melanie and Philip's wedding was most of it.

oh awesome. i should probably start watching it again before it goes off too.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 EmptySun 14 Feb 2010, 3:26 am

Mia wrote:
Vengenz wrote:

oh awesome. i should probably start watching it again before it goes off too.

My Mom said it should be gone around September. This is going to be the third soap I have to say goodbye to. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Soap Opera Thread
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next