Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Someone must really not ike me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

Someone must really not ike me Empty
PostSomeone must really not ike me

Some fucking bastard hacked intio my Facebook account the other day.Lucky I was online at the time and remotely locked them out.

Today, my twitter was hacked. The bastard. Made me out to be a pedo, like with Facebook. Fucking bastard. If I've sent you nasty or foul PMs on here, pull me up about it, cos it may not be me.

Oh I'm pissed off. Pissed off and drunk, not a good combo.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Someone must really not ike me :: Comments

Venom
Re: Someone must really not ike me
Post Sat 13 Oct 2012, 3:07 am by Venom
Ouch...that sucks. Do you know how someone could've gotten your passwords? Maybe your ex?
X
Post Sat 13 Oct 2012, 3:12 am by X
I got a pm about you telling me how awesome and cool I am...But I'm sure that wasn't a hack or anything.
VLG.
Post Sat 13 Oct 2012, 9:54 am by VLG.
My ex did have my Facebook password, but she thought I had changed it since and was adamant she had nothing to do with it. I have no idea who it is thats been doing this, but I hope I don't have anywhere else they could hack. I think the only other place that they could hack would be here, but not many people know about here though.

I do know that whoever hacked my Twitter (probably the same person who hacked my Facebook) used an Android phone to do it.

On Facebook, the first thing that happened was my mate WHO I WAS TALKING TO AT THAT MOMENT, found himself being called a fat bellend. Then apparently I became a pedo who looks like Shrek. I was not amused.

On Twitter, wow Twitter was bad. My close friend from down south who has a disorder called CRPS and a name thrown her way. Some random guy got told I wanted him in bed. Two reasons why that annoyed me, one, I'm not gay, two, if I was I don't know this guy. They then proceed to tweet Matt Hardy and just casually let him know I wanted sex with his mother. Not cool. They also again accused me of being a pedo, and mentioned it in conjuction to career choice. As police in Britain moniter Twitter accounts, if that gets seen it could potentially cause problems for me.

This isn't jsut simple hacking anymore, this seems to be a personal attack.
Paul Wyatt
Post Sat 13 Oct 2012, 7:28 pm by Paul Wyatt
Damn, this sucks. I guess it is time to change your password (if you've not already done so.)
King Silva
Post Fri 19 Oct 2012, 1:39 am by King Silva
Wow that is fucking crazy!

People are so sad..

I've never been hacked but I've had a couple trolls [remember the lovely 'Queen Silva'?]....

Trolls need to get their asses beat! Someone must really not ike me 166310
The Sexy Vixen
Post Fri 19 Oct 2012, 2:41 am by The Sexy Vixen
people suck

what was ya drinking?
VLG.
Post Fri 19 Oct 2012, 11:02 am by VLG.
People do suck, hackers and trolls really have no life.

I drink my alcohol by the pintful. Normally pints of Tennants. Occasionally, I strech out into Jack Daniels and Coke though.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Fri 19 Oct 2012, 11:07 am by The Sexy Vixen
wow...you dont seem like a drinker.
VLG.
Post Fri 19 Oct 2012, 2:29 pm by VLG.
I'm a student
The Sexy Vixen
Post Fri 19 Oct 2012, 2:32 pm by The Sexy Vixen
lol and that has nothing to do with what i said.

you just seem like the type of guy to go to a party, sit on the couch and just chill watching others dance and stuff...shaking your head at all the drunk people making fools of themselves.

VLG.
Post Fri 19 Oct 2012, 2:34 pm by VLG.
I am the fool :P
X
Post Mon 29 Oct 2012, 9:35 am by X
That used to be me, unfortunately the alcohol has gone to my head and now I'm one of those drunk fools who gets up and dances lol
Post  by Sponsored content

Someone must really not ike me

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WD Lobby :: The Dazzling Divas Blog-
Jump to: