Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions. Empty
PostSubject: TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions.   TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions. EmptySun 14 Oct 2012, 7:45 pm

Discuss Bound for Glory

Last edited by Angelus on Sun 14 Oct 2012, 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions.   TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions. EmptySun 14 Oct 2012, 8:52 pm

I am ready to see Aces and Eights
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions.   TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions. EmptySun 14 Oct 2012, 8:56 pm

Hogan just made the sting and bully ray vs aces and eights no dq
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions.   TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions. EmptySun 14 Oct 2012, 9:16 pm

RVD wins the X Division Title with a 5 star frog splash
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions.   TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions. EmptySun 14 Oct 2012, 9:31 pm

Somoa Joe retains the tv title with a rear choke
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions.   TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions. EmptySun 14 Oct 2012, 9:56 pm

James Storm beats Robert Roode with a Superkick
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions.   TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions. EmptySun 14 Oct 2012, 10:16 pm

Joey Ryan wins a contract after Matt Morgan BluePrint kicks Al Snow. Joey Ryan covers for the win and then shakes hand with Matt Morgan
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions.   TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions. EmptySun 14 Oct 2012, 10:41 pm

New Tag Champions

Hernandez and Chavo win with a Boarder Toss followed by a Frog splash on Daniels

Chavo dedicates it to Eddie
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions.   TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions. EmptySun 14 Oct 2012, 10:57 pm

Brooke Lost some hair or extension

Tara won the match with the Widows Peak

Tara Announces she is dating Jesse from Big Brother
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions.   TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions. EmptySun 14 Oct 2012, 11:29 pm

Aces and Eights win when the leader comes out and puts Bully Ray through the Table with a spinbuster to win the match.

afterwards Hogan beats up the members who jumping Sting.

Left with the leader he big boots and removes to the mask to reveal the leader of Aces and Eights is Devon.

Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions.   TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions. EmptySun 14 Oct 2012, 11:44 pm

TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions. 222473_536258723055598_1217848861_n
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions.   TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions. EmptySun 14 Oct 2012, 11:57 pm

Jeff Hardy wins the World Title with a Swanton on Aries.

Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky!!

Male
Rey
Maria
Tara

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions.   TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions. EmptyMon 15 Oct 2012, 12:00 am

They way he did the spinebuster through the table, I should've saw it comin'.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions.   TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions. EmptyMon 15 Oct 2012, 12:04 am

I mean I give them credit they did a storyline that WWE needs to learn to do.

Storylines are weak when you can see the outcome to them
Back to top Go down
WhatAboutBigBob
Main Eventer
WhatAboutBigBob

Male
Number of posts : 600
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
All-Time
#1 Kane
#2 The Hardyz
#3 The Rock
#4 Degeneration X
#5 Brock Lesnar
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions.   TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions. EmptyMon 15 Oct 2012, 12:55 am

The WWE needs to learn how to keep secrets. Could you have imagined if we didn't know about which Legends were showing up, leading up to Raw 1000?

You could ask 100 people who they thought the leader of Aces and Eights was, and I guarantee you 0 would have said Devon.

I'm glad he's back though, as well as Hardy and RVD walking out with the titles.

One of the best weeks in wrestling, for me, in a long time. Raw and Bound for Glory. I'd give Bound for Glory a 10 out of 5.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky!!

Male
Rey
Maria
Tara

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions.   TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions. EmptyMon 15 Oct 2012, 1:49 am

My boss actually predicted Devon. Shocked This whole storyline is annoying. They're nobodies!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions.   TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions. EmptyMon 15 Oct 2012, 3:09 am

I just got back from my friend's house. This was my first TNA PPV btw.

Here is what I thought of each match with a rating [that is probably too nice for some]..

Ion/RVD was better than I thought it would be. I was shocked and sad that Ion lost the belt though since he is one of my favorites however I expect him to win it back a couple months before Sorrenson is cleared to come back since it makes most sense given their history. I'd say the match would get an 83/100.

The TV Title match was decent. Nothing too special. I would go with something like 74/100.

The best match of the night for me was Storm/Roode. I really enjoyed this street fight. Tons of blood too. Shocked My rating would be a 92/100.

The Joey Ryan vs Al Snow match was pretty slow and uneventful for me. It picked up toward the end but for me it was one of the weaker matches. Matt Morgan's outside help for Ryan was random. I'd say it gets a 62/100.

The tag title match was not my favorite. I wanted to like it a lot but I knew it would be a hard since I dislike triple threat tag matches where only 2 people can be in them at a time.. It took a little while to entertain me too and there were some botch issues. The wrong people won imo. I just hate how they act like Chavo is as good as Eddie.. He is not and he will never be so stop acting like it. A score of 75/100 is me being nice.

The Knockout's Title Match of Tessmacher defending against Tara was something I was looking forward to most tonight. I don't think it was that good. I guess it was better than the previous month's PPV match but for being BFG it should have been better. I also think these two were a little off their game. For me it seems Tessmacher can only have a really good match with Gail which is odd since her and Tara are so close in real life.. I didn't expect Tara to win but I am glad since I don't care for Tessmacher. Jessie from Big Brother 10/11 being her BF is something I was expecting. I don't really care about him being with Tara I just want her to hold onto her belt for a while. 73/100 for the women.

The Aces and 8's tag match versus Sting and Bully Ray was just bad.. I just didn't care for it and it was over in like 10 minutes.. For being one of the biggest feuds of the PPV you would think they would have a 20 minute match... The after match reveal was just stupid too.. Devon... Really?! [image] that. 60/100 is me being really nice...

After the horrible Aces and 8's tag match the main event of Aries vs Hardy was up. I was really looking forward to this match and it didn't disappoint I just felt like the wrong person won. Lots of near falls and the match actually went 25 or so minutes I just wish Aries would have got the win. He deserved more than a 2 month reign and I just feel this win for Jeff Hardy is a ploy to get him to sign a contract.. Unless it is 100% certain he is going to re-sign I would not give a belt to someone I thought was leaving in the next 5 months.. We'll see if Jeff sticks around but I think Aries should get another reign next year. I would give this match an 88/100.

Averaging all of my scores up to get my overall rating for TNA Bound For Glory 2012 gives me this score:

75.875/100.

I guess it isn't that bad but I was expecting the triple threat Tag Title match, the KO's Title match, as well as the Aces and 8's tag match to be better which would have increased the overall rating by a lot.

I had little hope for Ryan/Snow and the rest of them pulled their weight so yeah..

I don't think my friends and I will chip in for many TNA PPVs in the future [we mainly do the big WWE PPVs] but this PPV was decent overall.

***BTW I am going to lose HARD in the PPV Pick Em's.
TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions. 850417
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky!!

Male
Rey
Maria
Tara

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions.   TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions. EmptyMon 15 Oct 2012, 4:24 pm

It thought the match quality as pretty good. Lots of innovative moves which is what I originally watch wrestling for.
Back to top Go down
WhatAboutBigBob
Main Eventer
WhatAboutBigBob

Male
Number of posts : 600
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
All-Time
#1 Kane
#2 The Hardyz
#3 The Rock
#4 Degeneration X
#5 Brock Lesnar
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions.   TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions. EmptyMon 15 Oct 2012, 5:53 pm

Anyone else remember the huge botch bump that Kazarian took last night whenever trying the hurricanrana to the outside? I hurt just watching it.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions.   TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions. EmptyMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:24 pm

WhatAboutBigBob wrote:
Anyone else remember the huge botch bump that Kazarian took last night whenever trying the hurricanrana to the outside? I hurt just watching it.

Yeah it looked sick.

We had to rewind that..

Like right after that AJ almost botched flipping on the ropes..

It was a sloppy match at times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions.   TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions. Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Bound for Glory Results and Discussion Find out who leader of Aces & Eights and Who are the champions.
Page 1 of 1