Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sarita: "I Would Like To Fight In The WWE."

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Sarita: "I Would Like To Fight In The WWE."  Empty
PostSubject: Sarita: "I Would Like To Fight In The WWE."    Sarita: "I Would Like To Fight In The WWE."  EmptySun 21 Oct 2012, 6:23 pm

Sarita: "I Would Like To Fight In The WWE."  Sarita

- Sarita, who has not appeared for TNA Wrestling in six months, is setting grappling goals outside the promotion. The internationally-acclaimed wrestler revealed during an interview published Saturday on ESPNDeportes.com promoting breast cancer awareness that she wants to become the Women's Champion of Puerto Rican based promotion World Wrestling Council, as well as compete for WWE. She believes she has the ability to accomplish both tasks and considers them immediate goals.

"I have many plans in the short term; I want to be champion of the World Council, plus I would like to fight in the WWE. I'm very focused on continue to succeed in the wrestling world," she said.

Sarita, whose real name is Sarah Stock, publicly considered WWE a goal of hers when she began her professional wrestling career in Canada, but largely remained mum on the subject after gaining fame in Mexico as well as TNA Wrestling. She briefly competed for WWE's former developmental promotion, Ohio Valley Wrestling, as a non-contracted talent during a wrestling tour of the United States in 2003. She was evaluated by WWE officials during an event tour through Canada the following year, but was not offered a contract.

Sarita also remarked on the differences in wrestling styles between Mexico and the United States, being away from her family in Canada most of the year, and how her family has dealt with the effects of cancer. A translated version of the story is available below.

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2012/1021/557329/#ixzz29yDYmEqK

-------------------------------------------

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/news/story?id=1637417

MEXICO - The Canadian fighter Dark Angel joined the campaign for breast cancer prevention and shared with ESPNdeportes.com a party not everyone knows, but like her accomplishments in the ring are part of daily life .

Sara Stock, best known Mexican wrestling as Dark Angel, left Winnipeg, city cream, to set foot Aztec in 2003 to make a solid career as a professional gladiator and conquer the public both with her skills in the ring and her charisma and beauty.

"I started a fight in my hometown after competing in Muay Thai kickboxing, a sport that prompted me to continue in the sport, taking physical activity but also to see the sport as a way of life, so I decided to start in wrestling, "says the gladiator, who, as the crowning achievement in Pancras, Poppy was stripped of her mask in a hair vs mask on April 14, 2006.

"That night I made history in becoming the first woman to win the mask to another fighter in the Arena Mexico. Uncapped to Poppy and that's something that gave me the opportunity to establish myself and make a difference in Mexican wrestling," she recalled.

Similarly, she reported that her immediate goals are to become a champion in the World Wrestling Council, in addition to not rule out becoming a Diva in the WWE a U.S. company because she believes she has the ability to accomplish both tasks.

"I have many plans in the short term, I want to be champion of the World Council, plus I would like to fight in the WWE, and I'm very focused on continuing to succeed in the wrestling world," she stressed.

When asked about the differences she sees about Mexican wrestling and the U.S., said Dark Angel the styles are very different, since Mexico is practiced keying more fighting and no time limit, while "in the United States struggle is more focused on television times, there is a time limit on the fighting and the style is more dynamic and spectacular, but in places like in TNA, where she also participated, I try to show a little of each style that I learned during my career. "

However, her success in the ring is not enough to be completely satisfied, and to succeed she has sacrificed important things like being away from family. "It's hard being away from family, I have my parents, brothers and nephews in Canada, and it is difficult to see them, you lose important things in their lives, and it is difficult to haunt them, but even if it hurts is the price that must be paid to fulfill a dream. "

After a long pause and some meditation, Sarah Stock, the woman behind the fighter, is honest and tells a very intimate part of her family, for being away from their loved ones has been further complicated by the fact that his father has cancer in the bones, however, that is no impediment for him or the rest of the family, if possible try to make a normal life, without forgetting the evil that is present in your home.

"Our family lives closely the effects of this disease, it is difficult but you have to face it in the best way and try to get ahead, and although I know of cases close with breast cancer, I take the month in which the struggle for its prevention to give voice to the thousands of cases of people with this disease, "noted with a sigh that bespoke an air of tranquility.

Similarly, advised the families of people with this condition, give support and encouragement to those who are suffering with this disease, let them know you are with them in the fight against the disease.

"What they need most is support and understanding, there are many changes to the patient and his family may feel weak, different from other people, without hope ... but I think the most important thing is to treat them in a normal way as before being diagnosed evil, not another person to have this wrong, you should always give them that encouragement they need, and in some cases if there is way to help financially do it, but if you can, with your voice , his words of encouragement and company are sufficient, in my case I do it by phone and occasionally performed short trips to go home. "

Regarding the campaign against breast cancer, Dark Angel suggested a healthy life, for although the causes of this disease are not fully known, "to have a healthy lifestyle, nutrition care, exercise, avoid alcohol and snuff to excess, are a shield to reduce the chances of contracting this disease, which unfortunately has affected millions of women worldwide. "

Finally, Stock said that despite her Canadian roots, her constant travels around the world and plans to migrate to the WWE, she will always have a place in her life for Mexico. "It's like my home, I have lived here for nine years, and is like my home, and although I am Canadian, Mexican heart I think because the public always accepted me with open arms."

---------------------

Ugh translations sucks ass!
Sarita: "I Would Like To Fight In The WWE."  9121
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: TNA Knockout Interested In Joining WWE - Details   Sarita: "I Would Like To Fight In The WWE."  EmptyMon 22 Oct 2012, 12:34 am

Sarita, who has not appeared for TNA Wrestling in six months, is setting grappling goals outside the promotion. The internationally-acclaimed wrestler revealed during an interview published Saturday on ESPNDeportes.com promoting breast cancer awareness that she wants to become the Women's Champion of Puerto Rican based promotion World Wrestling Council, as well as compete for WWE. She believes she has the ability to accomplish both tasks and considers them immediate goals.

"I have many plans in the short term; I want to be champion of the World Council, plus I would like to fight in the WWE. I'm very focused on continue to succeed in the wrestling world," she said.

Sarita, whose real name is Sarah Stock, publicly considered WWE a goal of hers when she began her professional wrestling career in Canada, but largely remained mum on the subject after gaining fame in Mexico as well as TNA Wrestling. She briefly competed for WWE's former developmental promotion, Ohio Valley Wrestling, as a non-contracted talent during a wrestling tour of the United States in 2003. She was evaluated by WWE officials during an event tour through Canada the following year, but was not offered a contract.

Sarita also remarked on the differences in wrestling styles between Mexico and the United States, being away from her family in Canada most of the year, and how her family has dealt with the effects of cancer.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Sarita: "I Would Like To Fight In The WWE."    Sarita: "I Would Like To Fight In The WWE."  EmptyMon 22 Oct 2012, 7:54 am

I really hope she gets used if she does go.

Looks. Athleticism. Ability. Charisma.

Sorry, Lex Luger! THIS is a Total Package!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Sarita: "I Would Like To Fight In The WWE."    Sarita: "I Would Like To Fight In The WWE."  EmptyMon 22 Oct 2012, 4:34 pm

Already posted..

I don't how anyone could miss it I had a her name and a quote from her in the title..? scratch

https://divas-knockouts.aforumfree.com/t37229-sarita-i-would-like-to-fight-in-the-wwe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarita: "I Would Like To Fight In The WWE."    Sarita: "I Would Like To Fight In The WWE."  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sarita: "I Would Like To Fight In The WWE."
Page 1 of 1