Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage Update On New WWE Divas + More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Backstage Update On New WWE Divas + More Empty
PostSubject: Backstage Update On New WWE Divas + More   Backstage Update On New WWE Divas + More EmptyThu 15 Nov 2012, 1:18 am

The official website of NXT Wrestling has added Sasha Banks to its Divas roster.

Banks, formerly known as Mercedes KV, is a 20-year-old New England-based women’s wrestler. She recently debuted in WWE's developmental program after impressing company officials at a talent evaluation session in June—resulting in a contract.

As noted earlier, many people within WWE are pushing for the company to call up some women from NXT to the main roster due to the lack of depth in the division. With the company centering the division on Eve, Kaitlyn and Layla every week, the feeling is that there are no new challengers on either side of the heel/face fence and it is believed that a few developmental wrestlers are ready to be promoted in order to fix the problem.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Update On New WWE Divas + More   Backstage Update On New WWE Divas + More EmptyThu 15 Nov 2012, 1:25 am

I think some do need to be called up.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Update On New WWE Divas + More   Backstage Update On New WWE Divas + More EmptyThu 15 Nov 2012, 7:17 am

Backstage Update On New WWE Divas + More Sashadani

Pictures of both of the new NXT divas.

Sasha is on the left and Dani is on the right.

I am happy they are both in NXT so that hopefully means some NXT girls can be called up because it is true that the roster is really low on talent atm.

Still they act like Eve has beat ALL the divas on the roster..

Sure she beat Layla and Kaitlyn [still going on] but that is only 2 people..

Natalya, Alicia Fox, AJ, and Tamina [when she is back from injury] not to mention Naomi could all be pushed to a title shot/feud with Eve and if so I would likely be happy.

The problem atm is they only really let Eve, Layla, and Kaitlyn wrestle.

I mean damn they used to let some other girls wrestle nearly every other week if not every week on Superstars but there has not been a diva match on that show in a while. In fact Superstars is normally only taping 2 matches per show and most of the recent stuff is crap so maybe it is ending..?

I don't want it to but if it does oh well I guess. There is no reason why the divas can't be on WWE Main Event. The first match oddly is the main event and the second match is the match that ends the show and usually it is a lower mid-carder match so why not do a divas match every now and then?..

I kinda went off on a tangent so basically I wanted to say that the WWE is low on women atm however if they really wanted to use the people they had atm they could and it would not be that horrible. They just chose to use 3 women mainly in the ring and 2 outside of it primarily [AJ/Vickie].. Having said that I'd welcome new additions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Update On New WWE Divas + More   Backstage Update On New WWE Divas + More Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage Update On New WWE Divas + More
Page 1 of 1