Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage Update On Reigns Leaving The Shield + Update On WWE's Status With Cable/Satellite Providers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Backstage Update On Reigns Leaving The Shield + Update On WWE's Status With Cable/Satellite Providers Empty
PostSubject: Backstage Update On Reigns Leaving The Shield + Update On WWE's Status With Cable/Satellite Providers   Backstage Update On Reigns Leaving The Shield + Update On WWE's Status With Cable/Satellite Providers EmptySat 25 Jan 2014, 9:20 pm

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

In regards to Roman Reigns breaking off from The Shield, it reportedly will not happen until WrestleMania.

There are big plans for Reigns at tomorrow night's WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view.

-------------------------

While the WWE Network could possibly threaten PPV buys and cable/satellite providers are not happy with its launch, there has been no serious talk from Comcast to pull PPV events on cable.

Even though DirecTV has threatened to pull future events from their lineup, the belief is that they won't if other providers don't pull the events.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Backstage Update On Reigns Leaving The Shield + Update On WWE's Status With Cable/Satellite Providers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Update On Reigns Leaving The Shield + Update On WWE's Status With Cable/Satellite Providers   Backstage Update On Reigns Leaving The Shield + Update On WWE's Status With Cable/Satellite Providers EmptySat 25 Jan 2014, 9:41 pm

I would pull them and put all pressure on WWE a decent majority of people won't buy the network and I think this is a huge fail by them. Old matches are on YouTube and I think if I was provider they will comeback after this fails. I mean they are charging more for this then my sports tier which gives more options then just a scripted program. Only decent part is the ppv deal in it.

I look forward to seeing how Reigns push goes could be very entertaining
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Update On Reigns Leaving The Shield + Update On WWE's Status With Cable/Satellite Providers   Backstage Update On Reigns Leaving The Shield + Update On WWE's Status With Cable/Satellite Providers EmptySat 25 Jan 2014, 11:06 pm

I think Reigns will do well on his own as well I just hope Rollins and Ambrose are not left to do nothing.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Update On Reigns Leaving The Shield + Update On WWE's Status With Cable/Satellite Providers   Backstage Update On Reigns Leaving The Shield + Update On WWE's Status With Cable/Satellite Providers EmptySun 26 Jan 2014, 1:20 am

Hopefully they give them something as well.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Update On Reigns Leaving The Shield + Update On WWE's Status With Cable/Satellite Providers   Backstage Update On Reigns Leaving The Shield + Update On WWE's Status With Cable/Satellite Providers EmptySun 26 Jan 2014, 1:22 am

I want Rollins as the next IC Champion!
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Update On Reigns Leaving The Shield + Update On WWE's Status With Cable/Satellite Providers   Backstage Update On Reigns Leaving The Shield + Update On WWE's Status With Cable/Satellite Providers EmptySun 26 Jan 2014, 1:25 am

That would be cool!
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Update On Reigns Leaving The Shield + Update On WWE's Status With Cable/Satellite Providers   Backstage Update On Reigns Leaving The Shield + Update On WWE's Status With Cable/Satellite Providers EmptySun 26 Jan 2014, 2:58 am

The current PPV model is a thing of the past, and while WWE is being ambitious, I think the risk will pay off. UFC will keep going with the PPV model for now, but they're starting to expand with FOX and Fight Pass. Boxing has always been precarious with what they'll put on PPV. So yeah, I think the ball is on the company's court, not the cable provider's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Update On Reigns Leaving The Shield + Update On WWE's Status With Cable/Satellite Providers   Backstage Update On Reigns Leaving The Shield + Update On WWE's Status With Cable/Satellite Providers Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage Update On Reigns Leaving The Shield + Update On WWE's Status With Cable/Satellite Providers
Page 1 of 1