Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Opinions On Trish Stratus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Your Opinions On Trish Stratus  Empty
PostSubject: Your Opinions On Trish Stratus    Your Opinions On Trish Stratus  EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012, 7:25 pm

What do you think about Trish Stratus?.Do You Feel WWE Over rates her a little to much or do you think she was always overrated before leaving WWE?
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions On Trish Stratus    Your Opinions On Trish Stratus  EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012, 7:45 pm

I haven't been following her much since she left WWE so I'll give my 2 cents on her stint with the company.

First off, as a fan of hers, I was happy that she was getting all those TV time, storylines and titles. However, I understand that for those who don't really like her, she may have been in the spotlight a little too much.

As for being overrated, I think she has deserved every accolade she's received. She has worked hard to prove to everyone that she's more than a pretty face. Sure, her wrestling skills weren't on par with those of Molly, Jazz, Ivory, Jackie and Gail but in an sports ENTERTAINMENT industry, she definitely had all it takes. Sucks for the more talented divas wrestling-wise but then again, it's life.

Maybe one could argue that if the rest were pushed just as much, they would have made it as big as well, and this can't be denied by the reactions of say, Mighty Molly, got. But I suppose we will never know so it will be a pointless debate.

However, in recent events, at the rate she's been making those appearances and "comebacks," she will probably ruin her own reputation but more from a nostalgic pov I suppose...

Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions On Trish Stratus    Your Opinions On Trish Stratus  EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012, 8:00 pm

Here's My Thing With Trish Stratus I don't hate her but I do feel like she has been in the spotlight too much.Is it her fault No but it is what it is.Wrestling Wise I feel like she was good but I would not put her over to Victoria,Molly(as the same for Lita).She had the total package she was hot and can kick ass too and I think that's what WWE wanted.Do I feel like she changed women's wrestling some in a positive way but more in a negative way because now where getting more models being sign then actual wrestlers there basically trying to create more Trish type girls because when WWE looks back they can say they created her that they made her into what she is today they can't say that about Victoria and Molly.I Just wish WWE Would pay attention to other former Divas and give them a proper spotlight instead of Giving Trish this huge spotlight when she makes an appearance.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions On Trish Stratus    Your Opinions On Trish Stratus  EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012, 9:32 pm

I am in agreeances with StratusScherzinger in that Trish does deserves the accolades she has been praised so highly for.

As mentioned she may not have been as technically savvy as the others....but she got reaction, she moved merchandise, she was marketable..

I respect the hell out of girls like Jazz and Jackie for their wrestling ability...but that's all they were, the other aspects required in the sports entertainment field for them were pretty much non existent, they weren't great talkers, they didn't have much charisma, the fans didn't really care for them....this will be why they weren't the focus of the devision, because if they where, the fans would tune out
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions On Trish Stratus    Your Opinions On Trish Stratus  EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012, 11:01 pm

Hate her

she's overrated. she wouldnt be shit without Lita.

fuck Trish and the horse (or dick) she rode in on...
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions On Trish Stratus    Your Opinions On Trish Stratus  Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Opinions On Trish Stratus
Page 1 of 1