Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NXT Divas being called up?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

NXT Divas being called up? Empty
PostSubject: NXT Divas being called up?   NXT Divas being called up? EmptySun 25 Nov 2012, 12:05 am

Lately, it's been rumored that a batch of NXT Divas are going to be called up to the main roster.
Which Divas would you like to see be called up? (Choose 1-3.)
NXT Divas: Anya, Audrey Marie, Charlotte, Dani, Emma, Paige, Sasha Banks, Summer Rae
------------------
I would like to see Emma, Paige and Summer Rae be called up.

Paige is already the full package and already gets incredible pops from the crowd.
I think Summer has a great look and she has a great stage presence. She could be a new Maryse.
I haven't seen much of Emma, but I've heard she's awesome and would like to see what she could do.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: NXT Divas being called up?   NXT Divas being called up? EmptySun 25 Nov 2012, 12:17 am

TBH I really Don't Know I don't think Any Of Them Are Ready to be on the Main Roster if there gonna Debute in WWE they better have a gimmick or Atleast a personality to get into right away(Ex Like Mickie James coming in as a Obsessed Trish Fan,Melina as a Hollywood celebrity) I don't want any of them just being thrown into the roster with them Doing absolutey nothing.New Faces in the divas Divison isn't gonna help them right now they need to improve the ones they already have on the roster give them all storyline or Atleast a gimmick so with can get into them give them longer time matches as well then when the divas Divison looks solid then bring in new girls.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: NXT Divas being called up?   NXT Divas being called up? EmptySun 25 Nov 2012, 1:08 am

KellyKellyFan4Life!! wrote:
TBH I really Don't Know I don't think Any Of Them Are Ready to be on the Main Roster if there gonna Debute in WWE they better have a gimmick or Atleast a personality to get into right away(Ex Like Mickie James coming in as a Obsessed Trish Fan,Melina as a Hollywood celebrity) I don't want any of them just being thrown into the roster with them Doing absolutey nothing.New Faces in the divas Divison isn't gonna help them right now they need to improve the ones they already have on the roster give them all storyline or Atleast a gimmick so with can get into them give them longer time matches as well then when the divas Divison looks solid then bring in new girls.

Have you watched any of the NXT matches? Paige has established herself as a very solid competitor that is massively over with the crowd and has a defined "Anti-Diva" gimmick going on. Paige is the total package for the women employed by WWE. The only thing that she hasn't been able to show is her charisma on the mic. Aside from all of that, she is an extremely nice person that really cares for her fans. I've talked to her a couple of times and she is extremely personable.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: NXT Divas being called up?   NXT Divas being called up? EmptySun 25 Nov 2012, 2:05 am

Paige and Emma for sure since they are both ready.

For the third choice I guess it would be either Audrey or Sasha. They probably are not ready 100% yet but they can learn a lot on the main roster and it isn't like they should be doing too much anyways.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: NXT Divas being called up?   NXT Divas being called up? EmptySun 25 Nov 2012, 10:22 am

I'm not saying Paige is Not ready I'm not saying any of them are not ready I'm saying is that the NXT Divas are just like WWE Divas only there matches are much longer than WWE Divas.Paige will just end up like Natalya losing constantly in matches Againts someone like Kaitlyn then people will bitch about her not getting the push she Desevre and blah blah blah I'm saying is She and the other ones ready for that?.Shes not wrestling in indies anymore she WILL be in 1 Mintue matches like the other divas and WILL be jobbing to girls like Kaitlyn are YOU ready really ready for that.?
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: NXT Divas being called up?   NXT Divas being called up? EmptySun 25 Nov 2012, 1:03 pm

I ain't gonna bother naming 3 people, beacuse WWE aren't going to bring that many up at once...if anything we will get a new diva (paige please) and then won't get anything else for another year
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: NXT Divas being called up?   NXT Divas being called up? EmptySun 25 Nov 2012, 2:31 pm

I'm not saying Paige is Not ready I'm not saying any of them are not ready

Nope...I'm pretty sure that is exactly what you said.

I don't think Any Of Them Are Ready to be on the Main Roster

Aside from your obvious short term memory issues, unless you are a fortune teller, you can't say that Paige will for sure end up like Natalya losing to women like Kaitlyn.

Paige will just end up like Natalya losing constantly in matches Againts someone like Kaitlyn then people will bitch about her not getting the push she Desevre and blah blah blah I'm saying is She and the other ones ready for that?.Shes not wrestling in indies anymore she WILL be in 1 Mintue matches like the other divas and WILL be jobbing to girls like Kaitlyn are YOU ready really ready for that.?

I think we are all well aware that she is the most talented female in development. If there is anyone that can do wonders for the Diva's division, it is Paige. Can we guarantee that WWE will start using the women effectively? No, we can't. However, Paige had a goal to become a Diva in the WWE. Is it fair, for you to say that she shouldn't be able achieve that goal just because you don't have faith in the WWE writers? I don't want to see her get used as a jobber or used sparingly. But I want her to reach her goal and I do have hope that things will change.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: NXT Divas being called up?   NXT Divas being called up? EmptySun 25 Nov 2012, 3:51 pm

Yes I did say that None of Them are ready I didn't mean wrestling wise I ment ready as in are they ready to start wrestling 2 Mintue matches because that's what she's gonna do.I gave up on the divas having longer matches and having decent little feuds because there not even trying anymore that whole blonde attacker storyline ended so badly that it was pretty much a waste of time.If Paige wants to become a Diva Well then that's fine but she better understand that Divas don't get that much attention and barely get used as it is.Did Natalya Change the Divison?.Did Beth Change the Divas Divison? NO so I don't expect Paige too but I would love for her to prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NXT Divas being called up?   NXT Divas being called up? Empty

Back to top Go down

NXT Divas being called up?
Page 1 of 1