Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kharma Talks WWE, Her Release, Return to Wrestling, Divas, TNA and More!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Kharma Talks WWE, Her Release, Return to Wrestling, Divas, TNA and More! Empty
PostSubject: Kharma Talks WWE, Her Release, Return to Wrestling, Divas, TNA and More!   Kharma Talks WWE, Her Release, Return to Wrestling, Divas, TNA and More! EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012, 2:13 am

Kharma Talks WWE, Her Release, Return to Wrestling, Divas, TNA and More! Kharma4

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2012/11/29/exclusive-kharma-amazing-kong-interview/

In her first exclusive interview since being released by WWE, the star known as Kharma, Amazing Kong and Awesome Kong speaks to Diva Dirt about her time in WWE, her departure from the company, her return to the ring, her plans to star in a reality show and much, much more.

For Kia Stevens, WWE had always been the dream. Since starting her career in the dojos of Japan, to breakout success in TNA as Knockouts Champion, WWE was where she wanted to be. In December 2010, Kia got the call that changed her life — and she reveals for the first time, it couldn’t have come a moment sooner. “I was 14 days away from announcing my retirement,” she confesses.

As Kharma, she broke the mold for what it meant to be a WWE Diva and had monumental success with video packages hyping her debut, the wrestling world abuzz for her appearances, and she even made WWE’s video game two years in a row. Not bad for a woman who was only on television for one month.

Stevens, 35, admits it was “bittersweet” when she had to put her dream career on hold as she became pregnant. Kia would later tell TMZ she lost her baby, and in January of this year made a shocking return at the Royal Rumble as only the third woman to compete in the prestigious Rumble match — and the superstar tells us she didn’t even inform her fiance she was taking part!

Here, Kharma talks exclusively and openly for the first time about her time in WWE, her release, her thoughts on the Divas — “They don’t get enough credit” — she crossed paths with, plans for her character, filming those amazing doll segments, the Royal Rumble, plans for her return and release and much more.

The former TNA Knockouts Champion also tells us about her return to the ring at SHINE 5 two weeks ago, her plans for the future and why she won’t be returning to TNA.

Listen to the exclusive interview at the link at the top of this thread!

Kharma will be in action at RESISTANCE Pro in Chicago, Illinois on Friday, November 30th. Tickets available at the door.

Follow Kharma on Twitter: @Kharma

---------------------------------

So what do you think of what she said in the interview?
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Kharma Talks WWE, Her Release, Return to Wrestling, Divas, TNA and More!   Kharma Talks WWE, Her Release, Return to Wrestling, Divas, TNA and More! EmptyWed 05 Dec 2012, 6:45 pm

Kharma Talks WWE, Her Release, Return to Wrestling, Divas, TNA and More! Kharma-3-300x210

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2012/12/05/kharma-on-returning-to-tna-that-time-has-gone/

A question on many wrestling fans lips since Kharma was released by WWE is, “Could Awesome Kong return to TNA?”

Well, seemingly, the answer is never.

Diva Dirt recently put Kharma, real name Kia Stevens, in the hot seat and questioned her on many a hot topic, including whether she could step back in a Impact Wrestling ring.

However, it seems that the company has not made contact with one of the fore-founders of their Knockouts division.

When asked if TNA had made contact with her, Kharma said: ”No. No, no, no. None whatsoever.”

However, the former Awesome Kong did express her thanks at the chances she was given by the Orlando based promotion.

She said: “I have to say that WWE is where my heart lies now. I do appreciate the opportunities that were given to me by TNA, by Dixie Carter and Terry Taylor, I really do. I appreciate my time there and it was good, until it wasn’t.”

“Nothing against TNA, like I said, I’m very grateful and they were the ones who introduced me to the US market, but, that time has gone.”

Kharma was a two-time Knockouts Champion during her time in TNA and also won the Knockouts Tag Team Titles alongside Hamada.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Kharma Talks WWE, Her Release, Return to Wrestling, Divas, TNA and More!   Kharma Talks WWE, Her Release, Return to Wrestling, Divas, TNA and More! EmptyFri 07 Dec 2012, 4:29 am

Kharma Reveals She Considered Retirement Before WWE

Kharma Talks WWE, Her Release, Return to Wrestling, Divas, TNA and More! Kharma-11-300x242

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2012/12/06/kharma-reveals-she-considered-retirement-before-wwe/

Former WWE star Kharma, real name Kia Stevens, recently revealed that she was going to retire from wrestling before she got the call from WWE.

The star — who has re-adopted her Amazing Kong moniker on the independent scene — only appeared on WWE television for just over a month last year, and in an interview with Diva Dirt explained that if it wasn’t for WWE’s surprising call, she would have been Implant Busting no more.

About the company’s interest in her, she said: “I was actually about 14 days away from announcing my retirement in wrestling and I got a call. I’ll never forget, I was sick with a cold and I got a call from Tommy Dreamer, and Tommy Dreamer asked me if he could give my number to John Laurinaitis, and I said, ‘Uh, yeah!’ [Laughs]”

“Five minutes later I got a call from John Laurinaitis who spoke with me and offered me a position at WWE and I tell you, I don’t think I closed my mouth for 20 days.”

Whilst in WWE, Kharma massacred the Divas division, attacking the likes of Alicia Fox, Eve Torres, Layla and Michelle McCool before leaving due to her pregnancy.

She briefly returned in January of this year as a surprise entrant into the Royal Rumble, becoming only the third female in history to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kharma Talks WWE, Her Release, Return to Wrestling, Divas, TNA and More!   Kharma Talks WWE, Her Release, Return to Wrestling, Divas, TNA and More! Empty

Back to top Go down

Kharma Talks WWE, Her Release, Return to Wrestling, Divas, TNA and More!
Page 1 of 1