Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nikki Bella Dating John Cena

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Nikki Bella Dating John Cena Empty
PostSubject: Nikki Bella Dating John Cena   Nikki Bella Dating John Cena EmptySun 02 Dec 2012, 1:16 am

-- John Cena and former WWE Diva Nikki Bella are apparently now an item.

Last Friday, Nikki and her sister Brie attended their ten-year high school reunion in Scottsdale, Arizona, with Brie being accompanied by her boyfriend, WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan, and Nikki bringing the Cenation leader as her date.

-- TMZ.com is reporting on the photos that surfaced online of John Cena attending former WWE Diva Nikki Bella's ten-year high-school reunion in Scottsdale, Arizona last week. If you're interested, you can click here to view the two getting close. The pictures show the two dancing together and what appears to be Nikki going in for a kiss. No word on whether the two are an official couple or not, though. Nikki's sister Brie also attended the function with Daniel Bryan, her boyfriend.

TMZ notes that Cena was "getting up close and personal" with Nikki on the dance floor. Regarding their relationship status, the website states, "It's unclear if Cena and Bella are "officially" an item ... but they definitely weren't shy with the PDA at the reunion."
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Bella Dating John Cena   Nikki Bella Dating John Cena EmptySun 02 Dec 2012, 4:27 am

I saw this yesterday and was sorta surprised.

Here is a picture of them together [with Bryan/Brie]:

Nikki Bella Dating John Cena Bella-reunion-247x300

Good for them although I don't really see this lasting much [most don't]. :-/
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Bella Dating John Cena   Nikki Bella Dating John Cena EmptySun 02 Dec 2012, 11:03 am

I wonder why many people only took pics with them because of Daniel & Cena.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Bella Dating John Cena   Nikki Bella Dating John Cena EmptySun 02 Dec 2012, 12:05 pm

"is that...?"

"the Bella twins?"

"Who?....oh, those hoes......I was looking at John Cena and Daniel Bryan!!!"

rofl

i love Nikki though...good for her.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Bella Dating John Cena   Nikki Bella Dating John Cena EmptySun 02 Dec 2012, 4:55 pm

Brie looks Better than Nikki.Its Funny because AJ pretty much made out with both of them and Dolph And Nikki used to Date.Nikki was better off with Dolph.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Bella Dating John Cena   Nikki Bella Dating John Cena Empty

Back to top Go down

Nikki Bella Dating John Cena
Page 1 of 1