Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Holds Focus Group On Their Divas Division - Major Changes Coming?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

WWE Holds Focus Group On Their Divas Division - Major Changes Coming? Empty
PostSubject: WWE Holds Focus Group On Their Divas Division - Major Changes Coming?   WWE Holds Focus Group On Their Divas Division - Major Changes Coming? EmptySun 09 Dec 2012, 12:42 am

Source: PWInsider

- WWE officials recently began conducting focus groups on how fans see the Divas division. The focus group asked fans what they think of the Divas division now, what they thought of it back in the day, which Divas they liked then and more.

They also asked fans what kind of roles they want to see the Divas in - as wrestlers, love interests to the Superstars, dancers, managers and roles similar to that. Fans were asked what roles outside of WWE they would like to see the Divas in - hosts for other TV shows, guest stars on comedy shows and things like that.

Officials realize that the Divas division of old is gone and there is definitely a lot of talk about revamping the division in 2013.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: WWE Holds Focus Group On Their Divas Division - Major Changes Coming?   WWE Holds Focus Group On Their Divas Division - Major Changes Coming? EmptySun 09 Dec 2012, 12:55 am

I'd like to see the ones that can wrestle do it, while the other ones manage or something until they get better. They need better women.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Holds Focus Group On Their Divas Division - Major Changes Coming?   WWE Holds Focus Group On Their Divas Division - Major Changes Coming? EmptySun 09 Dec 2012, 1:00 am

I hope most of the people in the focus group share your perspective. I would hate for a lot of sexist fucks to sway WWE's decision and have the division totally go away..
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Divas To Dancers And Valets?????!!!!   WWE Holds Focus Group On Their Divas Division - Major Changes Coming? EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012, 6:32 pm

WWE Holds Focus Group On Their Divas Division - Major Changes Coming? RHgfv
WWE may be looking to make some changes to the Divas division in the near future.

The company has conducted focus groups to find out what fans enjoy and don’t enjoy about the Divas division, and their thoughts on the direction of the Divas and what roles fans might like to see them in, according to PWInsider.

Some of the options given were seeing the Divas as love interests for male wrestlers, managers, TV hosts and dancers.

The company is reportedly looking into how it can evolve and adapt the division in light of numerous major departures, particularly the loss of strong wrestlers such as Beth Phoenix.

Already, we are seeing a focus on Divas being paired with Superstars of late, with AJ Lee involved with John Cena, Rosa Mendes with Alberto Del Rio and Natalya with the Great Khali.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: WWE Holds Focus Group On Their Divas Division - Major Changes Coming?   WWE Holds Focus Group On Their Divas Division - Major Changes Coming? EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012, 8:09 pm

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Holds Focus Group On Their Divas Division - Major Changes Coming?   WWE Holds Focus Group On Their Divas Division - Major Changes Coming? EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012, 8:20 pm

^ Thanks Eric I was just about to say that.

Idk why Diva-Dirt takes so long to update some women of wrestling news but this story was reported a couple days ago. :-/

Like I said in my thread I really hope the people they ask are looking to see women wrestle and not sexists pricks who feel they all should be in the kitchen and or not in wrestling altogether.. -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Holds Focus Group On Their Divas Division - Major Changes Coming?   WWE Holds Focus Group On Their Divas Division - Major Changes Coming? Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Holds Focus Group On Their Divas Division - Major Changes Coming?
Page 1 of 1