Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push?

Go down 
+2
The LL Father
King Silva
6 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push? Empty
PostSubject: The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push?   The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push? EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 2:04 am

- According to a source, WWE is high on Tamina Snuka. It was actually The Rock who asked the office to give her a look in earnest.

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2012/1210/558635/the-rock/#ixzz2EiUT2J7S

---------------------

Are you a fan of Tamina?

Do you think she will ever win the Divas Title?
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push?   The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push? EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 8:41 am

yes and yes
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push?   The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push? EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 8:45 am

what about the fucking USOs!?!?!?!

brick wall
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push?   The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push? EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 9:33 am

The LL Father wrote:
yes and yes

I agree x2!

I think she will beat AJ for the belt next summer. At least that is what I hope.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push?   The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push? EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 10:43 am

I agree that the Uso's should be getting a push too....it irritates me when you have made up teams taking over the tag devision....now don't get me wrong I love Team Hell No and Rhodes Scholars....but I personally think that these guys are all too good for tag teams they should be being pushed in singles competition.

And minus Tamina's horrible new outfits I think she has grown enough since debuting that she is ready to be taking a main stage.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push?   The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push? EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 11:08 am

The LL Father wrote:
I agree that the Uso's should be getting a push too....it irritates me when you have made up teams taking over the tag devision....now don't get me wrong I love Team Hell No and Rhodes Scholars....but I personally think that these guys are all too good for tag teams they should be being pushed in singles competition.

And minus Tamina's horrible new outfits I think she has grown enough since debuting that she is ready to be taking a main stage.

i concur with the bold part and if you had been at the Nov 12 Raw with me and heard the reaction the Usos were getting durring the commercial break during the WWE Main Event taping....they are over and the crowd loves them .

I hate how Tamina is getting pushed and they have fallen off the map. all 3 of them have grown alot and are great competitors.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push?   The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push? EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 11:17 am

The Usos Are Cool!!!! "OOO SOOOOO!!!!!!" I LOVE TAMINAS THEME SONG "TA MI NA""
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push?   The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push? EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 12:42 pm

I guess it is easier for Tamina to be pushed since her devision consists of about 9 people (not all active)

Where as in the mens devision there are like 5 times more people WWE need to be using...and if you have main event caliber guys like Kane, Bryan, Rhodes and Sandow not fitting in anywhere yet, they of course get a better chance in the tags
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push?   The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push? EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 2:00 pm

all of a sudden theyre high on her? considering she wasnt used for almost a year? give me a break...
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push?   The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push? EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 2:41 pm

it pays to have connections i guess...

kissing ass and having famous friends is the only way to get ahead these days...

now we just need Rocky to pull some strings for the Usos..they're family, after all.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push?   The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push? EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 3:09 pm

I don't think the Rock has anything to do with her push yeah they may be family but do you know how many people who are on the roster who are related to big time stars and are doing absoluty nothing.Ted Dibiase,Natalya,The Usos have done nothing but got sign more easier then half of these independent wrestlers who are trying to make it into WWE isn't that enough of a connection as it is?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push?   The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push? EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 3:13 pm

I didnt know Tamina was related tto the Rock..i was talking about the Usos...

and i think it does have to do with Rocky...she was pretty much AWOL for like a year (like Dead said) and now suddenly WWE is high on her...why? how? for what? she was gone for like a year so how can she 'impress' wwe when she isnt being used? 'yeah we're impressed with this chick we've kept in hiding for like 1 year' lol

ya i think this is about Rocky's interest in her.

no shame in her game..i just wish he stuck his foot out for the Usos like that...they're his 2nd cousins...Rikishi's kids..

another reason i fucking hate the Rock.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push?   The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push? EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 3:31 pm

Maybe Rock said in a tweet about Tamina WWE Saw it picked up on it then gave her a push.I don't think the rock would have anything to do with it.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push?   The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push? EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 3:34 pm

even if it happened that way...again..why not Tweet about the Usos? talk them up on Twitter? lol
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push?   The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push? EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 3:40 pm

TeamDolphins!!! wrote:
Maybe Rock said in a tweet about Tamina WWE Saw it picked up on it then gave her a push.I don't think the rock would have anything to do with it.

Ok...and a lot of legends talk about the current roster nowadays on Twitter and NOTHING happens...i doubt he said something on Twitter of all places
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push?   The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push? EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 3:54 pm

It depends on who it is.The Rock,Stone Cold maybe even Mick Foley.Undertaker IMO had everything to do with Michelle's Push when you compare that to Tamina you just can't and when I mean rock tweeting about Tamina I mean something like "Hanging out with my cuz Tamina in the ring she really has improve" something like that WWE sees it then Tamina gets a push.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push?   The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push? EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 4:11 pm

when did Rock and Tamina become cousins?

and i dont think a Twitter comment would seal the deal in wwe. He most likely spoke to Vince himself.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push?   The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push? EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012, 5:44 pm

Undertaker is married to McCool...thats why shed get a good word in for a push
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push?   The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push? EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012, 1:27 am

The Rock got a say in the push cause they can use him the other legends they can't Bret draws but he can't wrestle anymore. The Rock the WWE is gonna put the title on they want him happy to do a title run lose. So if he asked for Tamania to be pushed she is gonna be pushed. I mean The Diva division isn't gonna risk ruin their plans for royal rumble or wrestlemania
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push?   The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rock The Reason For Tamina's Push?
Page 1 of 1