Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Ryan Gosling Interested In Playing The Flash In JUSTICE LEAGUE?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Is Ryan Gosling Interested In Playing The Flash In JUSTICE LEAGUE? Empty
PostSubject: Is Ryan Gosling Interested In Playing The Flash In JUSTICE LEAGUE?   Is Ryan Gosling Interested In Playing The Flash In JUSTICE LEAGUE? EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 1:13 am

Ryan Gosling, hasn't done a comic book superhero role yet, but that hasn't stopped fan-casters from penciling him in as their favorite choice for The Flash, or Bruce Wayne, and of course his blonde locks make him an easy choice for Aquaman. When Screen Crave approached the actor about possibly suiting up for Warner Bros. upcoming summer tentpole, Justice League, the actor didn't exactly come off as excited playing The Flash.

Screen Crave: Here’s a question I’m sure a lot of fans want an answer to. When are you going to do a superhero movie?

Ryan Gosling: Well, they’re all taken.

Screen Crave: Not true. Justice League is coming out in 2015. Superman and Batman are taken. But The Flash and maybe even Green Lantern are up for grabs.

Ryan Gosling: Well Ryan Reynolds is Green Lantern. I can get Flash basically.

Screen Crave: So would you ever do one though?

Ryan Gosling: Here’s the thing. Drive was my attempt at the superhero movie. I had a costume and everything. The scorpion jacket. It was like my cape. It was like the idea of a guy that had seen too many superhero movies and then decided that he was going to make himself one.

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=72394#ZRvigtoF6gdtZiL6.99
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Is Ryan Gosling Interested In Playing The Flash In JUSTICE LEAGUE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Ryan Gosling Interested In Playing The Flash In JUSTICE LEAGUE?   Is Ryan Gosling Interested In Playing The Flash In JUSTICE LEAGUE? EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 4:46 am

If he doesn't want to do it then I guess someone else can get the role.

I would like him in a Justice League role because he is a good actor but again if he wants to focus on other stuff then good for him.
Back to top Go down

Is Ryan Gosling Interested In Playing The Flash In JUSTICE LEAGUE?
Page 1 of 1