Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are Melina and Mickie James Diva Legends?

Go down 
+4
Dead
Shimmer Mark
King Silva
#WeWantTaryn
8 posters
AuthorMessage
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Are Melina and Mickie James Diva Legends? Empty
PostSubject: Are Melina and Mickie James Diva Legends?   Are Melina and Mickie James Diva Legends? EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 10:49 pm

Are Melina and Mickie James Diva Legends? Mickie-james-melina
These Two Where the next big thing after Trish and Litas Departure,They Competed in probably one of the greatest Divas Match in History and both had feuds with Trish Stratus in some Amazing matches such as Mickie/Trish WM 22 and Melina/Trish SS.These 2 Brought the Women's Divison Back and IMO two of the Greatest Divas WWE Has Ever Had.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Are Melina and Mickie James Diva Legends?   Are Melina and Mickie James Diva Legends? EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 11:16 pm

I think Mickie more so but I hope both come back to WWE to solidify themselves as diva legends.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Are Melina and Mickie James Diva Legends?   Are Melina and Mickie James Diva Legends? EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 12:56 am

I think people will always remember Mickie James as a solid competitor that could get VERy over with the fans. I don't think that Melina will be so well remembered. I think her reputation has gotten the worse of her.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Are Melina and Mickie James Diva Legends?   Are Melina and Mickie James Diva Legends? EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 1:32 am

That wasnt Melina though, that was everyone making stuff up remember?
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Are Melina and Mickie James Diva Legends?   Are Melina and Mickie James Diva Legends? EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:21 am

Both won't be remembered. Mickie jobbed out in the last month of her career, Melina jobbed out like the last year of her career.

You never saw the likes of Trish and Lita jobbing out when they left, they left with credibility.

Mickie might make it into TNA Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Are Melina and Mickie James Diva Legends?   Are Melina and Mickie James Diva Legends? EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 4:54 pm

They're both already remembered as two of the best. Whatever people think of Melina as a person, no one can honestly question her abilities as a wrestler or performer. Whether that makes them legends, or not, is something history will decide. As it is now, they're considered, along with Beth, the last of the truly great Divas.

Quote :
These 2 Brought the Women's Divison Back

Back from what? They directly inherited the Division from Trish & Lita.

It was a strange situation with them, Beth, & Candice. They were over, but all Vince seemed to see was they weren't as over as Trish & Lita were. So, he shifted to the swimsuit/lingerie/figure models, beginning the Bathroom Break Era of Divas.

But, when the Bathroom Break Era reached it's defining point with the Kelly-Brie feud, with crickets chirping during the matches, the reactions Mickie & Melina got were damn good, in retrospect.

If anything, the Division falling into the state it did after the focus was taken of Mickie & Melina has just enhanced their reputations. Instead of remembering them as the Divas who weren't quite as over as Trish & Lita, they're remembered as representing the last time the Divas were putting on great matches on a regular basis and getting a real reacction.

Melina vs Mickie James- Falls Count Anywhere by TheoMJ21

Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Are Melina and Mickie James Diva Legends?   Are Melina and Mickie James Diva Legends? EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 5:19 pm

When Trish Left Mickie Was the Top Face Diva She even sometimes got even a bigger reaction then Trish at some points(Example WM 22).When Lita Left Melina Became the next big heel diva.You Can Say whatever you want about Melina but what she does outside of the ring is not my problem or concern its what she does inside the ring is what I care about because she was a damn good worker.She was a Bitch heel,She had a character a Hollywood Uptight Clebertity and played it really well,as well as being a great manager for MNM I think she even made it into the greatest Managers of all time DVD.She Also Has some great feuds with Torrie,Trish,Beth and of course her best one was with Mickie the Country girl.City vs Country Girl it makes a perfect Feud.Mickie On the Other Hand Played a Very Well Pshyco/Stalker and was complety over when she turned heel she still had the fans cheering for her.She defeated Trish and Lita in two out of 4 of WWE's Biggest PPVs Wrestlemania and Survior Series that's Something Even Michelle McCool say she did first.These 2 were over the fans actually did care about them and although the way they left wasn't the best but who can say besides Trish was ever gonna get a proper goodbye match? Every Diva just gets released And its just shown on WWE.Com that's really all about it now.I think being fired on TV like Bella's,Beth or even Quitting like Eve,Lita is such a lame way to go out.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Are Melina and Mickie James Diva Legends?   Are Melina and Mickie James Diva Legends? EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 6:47 pm

Mickie had actually lost a lot of momentum by August of 2006, but Lita revived it. Mickie was able to carry the rub Trish & Lita (not to mention Jazz & Victoria) gave her into 2008.

The thing is, a few Divas had big splashes for a couple of years, like Sable, Chyna, Victoria, Mickie, & Melina. What made Trish & Lita unique was sustaining it for several years. They were both hugely over as soon as they debuted. Trish maintained it for the entire 6 1/2 years she was there, & Lita for her first five years until Matt aired her dirty laundry in his quest to destroy her life and career. But, even after that, she was a huge heat magnet until she retired.

The rule in wrestling is everyone is replaceable. Trish & Lita proved the exceptions. They're still trying to replace those two, all these years later. That's what makes then unquestionably the legends of the Division.

Mickie & Melina were the best since them.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Are Melina and Mickie James Diva Legends?   Are Melina and Mickie James Diva Legends? EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 8:05 pm

I think Melina and Mickie both maintain there popularity threw the years they been there with Mickie's piggy James storyline and Melina with Her feuds with McCool and Beth up until her heel turn at the end of her career.Im pretty sure if they made a return they would Atleast get a crowd reaction because even Trish and Lita sometimes came out to dead crowd reactions when they made a couple of apperences.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Are Melina and Mickie James Diva Legends?   Are Melina and Mickie James Diva Legends? EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 12:15 pm

Mickie James is a yes but you don't know if WWE will bring her back but she was very solid to this division but the rumors of her attitude and stuff don't know if she will be back. Which is sad in a way. I mean based on titles and acoomplishment she is a legend in women's wrestling with her accomplishments in the big industries that matter.

Melina I don't think so she was a solid wrestler but I don't think she is a legend. She had a good role in the WWE but I wouldn't put her in a legend status by any means.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Are Melina and Mickie James Diva Legends?   Are Melina and Mickie James Diva Legends? EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 12:03 pm

Yes, I think both of them are Diva legends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are Melina and Mickie James Diva Legends?   Are Melina and Mickie James Diva Legends? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are Melina and Mickie James Diva Legends?
Page 1 of 1