Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Evans Still Doesn't Have His WINTER SOLDIER Script. Filming Delayed Till June?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Chris Evans Still Doesn't Have His WINTER SOLDIER Script. Filming Delayed Till June? Empty
PostSubject: Chris Evans Still Doesn't Have His WINTER SOLDIER Script. Filming Delayed Till June?   Chris Evans Still Doesn't Have His WINTER SOLDIER Script. Filming Delayed Till June? EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 12:10 pm

On Captain America: The Winter Solider.
Evans: I don't have a script yet. We start shooting in two months and they haven't given me a script. That's how Marvel works. Different directors, it's the Russo brothers. It makes perfect sense, Community, S.H.I.E.L.D. superhero action movie [Ed Note: Evans is joking here]

When asked about cameos from the other Avengers.
Evans: Yeah, they'll be some. That's going to get me in trouble (with Marvel).

Comedian Jonah Ray and actor Martin Starr were also part of the podcast and talked about their own projects as well.

Also, over on the casting site, aptly titled Feature Film Casting, there are reports that filming has been pushed back till June from an original start date of June. Keep this as a rumor for now as FFC has been about 50/50 in regards to the accuracy of their info. If this is true there could POSSIBLY be a change in the release date.

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=73668#oyRqMoD2vuZmJIEE.99
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Chris Evans Still Doesn't Have His WINTER SOLDIER Script. Filming Delayed Till June? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Evans Still Doesn't Have His WINTER SOLDIER Script. Filming Delayed Till June?   Chris Evans Still Doesn't Have His WINTER SOLDIER Script. Filming Delayed Till June? EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 12:17 am

That sucks they need to get to filming it!..
Back to top Go down

Chris Evans Still Doesn't Have His WINTER SOLDIER Script. Filming Delayed Till June?
Page 1 of 1