Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Evans To Take A Break From Acting After His MARVEL Contract Is Up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Chris Evans To Take A Break From Acting After His MARVEL Contract Is Up Empty
PostSubject: Chris Evans To Take A Break From Acting After His MARVEL Contract Is Up   Chris Evans To Take A Break From Acting After His MARVEL Contract Is Up EmptyMon 03 Mar 2014, 1:26 pm

In a recent interview with the British magazine Glamour, Chris Evans Says he might take a break from acting:

"I think when I'm done with this Marvel contract, I'll take a little break from acting,with acting, you're one piece in a very big puzzle. It's like you helped buy a gift but you don't know what the gift is, so you come back and see the movie. Sometimes it's nice, sometimes it's tragic. This process [directing], you're involved in every single decision. If I hadn't done it, I'd be really kicking myself. At the time, it was a daunting task for a number of reasons, but in hindsight it was the right move,"

He Then Talks about Captain America:The Winter solider:

"He doesn't have demons. He's not Batman, he doesn't struggle with inner turmoil. The nature of this character is that he puts himself last and helps the common good. So he could easily slip into a world of boredom, The blessing and curse of Captain America is that he doesn't have that fancy an ability. He doesn't live in another world, or turn green. He doesn't have bells and whistles, he doesn't shoot missiles. He punches and kicks."

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/NightWatcherNews/news/?a=95429#gW1QjPIluQTDRDZU.99
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Chris Evans To Take A Break From Acting After His MARVEL Contract Is Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Evans To Take A Break From Acting After His MARVEL Contract Is Up   Chris Evans To Take A Break From Acting After His MARVEL Contract Is Up EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014, 2:54 am

I didn't know he wanted to direct.

Good luck to him doing that it should be hard transition.
Back to top Go down

Chris Evans To Take A Break From Acting After His MARVEL Contract Is Up
Page 1 of 1