Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Plans For The Miz & Zack Ryder?, + More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

WWE Plans For The Miz & Zack Ryder?, + More Empty
PostSubject: WWE Plans For The Miz & Zack Ryder?, + More   WWE Plans For The Miz & Zack Ryder?, + More EmptyTue 14 May 2013, 6:10 pm

-- After last night's RAW, WWE.com spoke with Wade Barrett. Barrett talked about injuring The Miz and keeping him off WWE TV for the past month. He also said they have unfinished business. Barrett defeated Miz the night after WrestleMania to win the title one night after losing it. Miz returned last night and defeated Heath Slater.

-- Zack Ryder spoke to WWE.com last night about the changes he is going through. He said 2011 was his best year, then 2012 sucked. He added that 2013 is his last chance. There have been rumors that Ryder will turn heel. He's changed his hair, his attitude in the ring and even the way he tweets
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: WWE Plans For The Miz & Zack Ryder?, + More   WWE Plans For The Miz & Zack Ryder?, + More EmptyTue 14 May 2013, 7:31 pm

I like the new look Ryder has, but I want to see those other changes. A heel turn should help bc he's been so bland and boring. Can't get any worse.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE Plans For The Miz & Zack Ryder?, + More   WWE Plans For The Miz & Zack Ryder?, + More EmptyTue 14 May 2013, 8:37 pm

I don't know why he is back to tights but whatever. I don't mind him but I think he is a lost cause now and that is WWE's fault..

As for Wade/Miz I would rather Wade moved on. Sure they had some nice matches but I don't want Miz to win the belt again. He should NOT have won it WM just to lose it the next night.. If he had not already won and lost to Wade I wouldn't care if he was the next to win it.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: WWE Plans For The Miz & Zack Ryder?, + More   WWE Plans For The Miz & Zack Ryder?, + More EmptyTue 14 May 2013, 8:58 pm

If memory serves me correctly, back when he ditched the single-legged attire (which was sick,) he said he asked for something different from the people who do the attires, but simply thought it was time to get rid of it. Based off that, I would guess he felt the same for the tight ass draws.

And, no, I don't want to see Wade/Miz either. I like Wade, but I'm not currently diggin' him. Creative is mostly to blame bc he isn't doing anything. Miz, however, I'm diggin' him, but he isn't doing much either. Funny how that works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Plans For The Miz & Zack Ryder?, + More   WWE Plans For The Miz & Zack Ryder?, + More Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Plans For The Miz & Zack Ryder?, + More
Page 1 of 1