Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Henry Cavill On A Batman/Superman "WORLD'S FINEST" Team-Up Film

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Henry Cavill On A Batman/Superman "WORLD'S FINEST" Team-Up Film Empty
PostSubject: Henry Cavill On A Batman/Superman "WORLD'S FINEST" Team-Up Film   Henry Cavill On A Batman/Superman "WORLD'S FINEST" Team-Up Film EmptySat 25 May 2013, 12:41 am

From all the featurette, trailers and promos it looks as if Warner Bros. has a sure-fire box office hit on their hands with Man of Steel. However, the fan community is a place where information is highly prioritized, specifically information on what's coming next down the pipeline. In that respect, many DC Comics fans want to know what's coming next after Man of Steel - is it a Justice League film, a Man of Steel sequel or something else entirely? Speaking on one of those possibilities (with SFX Magazine), Henry Cavill comments on what he'd like to explore in a possible team-up with Batman.

"I think it would be really interesting with the age-old Batman/Superman conflict because they are two different sides of the same coin and their methods are entirely different. And I think it would actually make for an interesting story as to why, first of all, they were going head to head and how. I think that would make a great story. Who knows, I’m sure there’s all sorts of ideas being thrown around at Warner Bros right now."
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=80117#Cvc2OJ8AKbEWjwjG.99
Back to top Go down

Henry Cavill On A Batman/Superman "WORLD'S FINEST" Team-Up Film
Page 1 of 1