Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6/15/13 TNA Basebrawl: Lexington, Ky.: Sting Makes Rare House Show Appearance & Teams W/ Angle In Main Event, Etc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

6/15/13 TNA Basebrawl: Lexington, Ky.: Sting Makes Rare House Show Appearance & Teams W/ Angle In Main Event, Etc Empty
PostSubject: 6/15/13 TNA Basebrawl: Lexington, Ky.: Sting Makes Rare House Show Appearance & Teams W/ Angle In Main Event, Etc   6/15/13 TNA Basebrawl: Lexington, Ky.: Sting Makes Rare House Show Appearance & Teams W/ Angle In Main Event, Etc EmptyTue 18 Jun 2013, 7:09 am

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/Arena_Reports_10/article_71302.shtml#.UcArJZxYRi0

TNA Basebrawl house show results
June 15, 2013
Lexington, Ky. at Whitaker Bank Ballpark
Report by Brandon Dingess, PWTorch reader

I attended the Sting meet-and-greet before the show. For 150 bucks, it was awesome. I got some autographed items, shook his hand, and got a picture with him. I've been a huge fan since I was five-years-old and this was the reason why I went to the show.

(1) X Division champion Chris Sabin pinned Kenny King in 6:00 to retain the X Division Title. Okay match. A lot of restholds.

Earl Hebner made his entrance doing the usual Bret Hart imitation.

(2) KO champion Mickie James pinned Velvet Sky in 6:00 to retain the Knockouts Title. Velvet's knee was heavily bandaged. Mickie cut a promo before the match trying to talk her out of competing, but the match eventually started. Two minutes in, Mickie hurt Velvet's knee, then took off the bandages. Mickie won by dropkicking Velvet's knee.

(3) A.J. Styles beat Garett Bischoff via submission in 13:00. Styles was way over and Garett got some good heat throughout the match. They put on a very good match before Styles won by submission.

(4) TNA tag champions James Storm & Gunner beat Austin Aries & Bobby Roode via submission in 21:00 to retain the Tag Titles. Gunner made Roode submit to the Torture Rack for the win. There were a lot of Aries chants - he was way more over then anyone else involved. During the match, Storm took some cotton candy from a vendor and ate it while waiting on Aries and Roode to get in the ring. A funny part was Roode ran in to attack Storm, but he drop-toe-holded Roode into Aries's crotch. Aries then went to the outside and tried stretching, which was pretty funny to watch. They eventually brawled all over the baseball field, then got back in the ring, where Storm took some punishment before hot-tagging Gunner, who submitted Roode.

[Intermission]

(5) Jeff Hardy pinned Mr. Anderson in 9:00. Huge ovation for Hardy, who had the biggest reaction of the night to this point. Hardy won with the Twist of Fate.

(6) Sting & Kurt Angle beat Team 3D (TNA World Hvt. champion Bully Ray & Devon) via submission in 6:00. For the main event, Team 3D came out to easily most heat of the night and Angle did most of the work for his team. It was a typical tag match - Sting got the hot tag and eventually made Bully submit to the Scorpion Deathlock.

After the show, Sting took pics in the ring for $30 bucks, which I did. I got my dad a good Father's Day gift by letting him get a picture with the Icon. Overall, a very good show. This was my sixth TNA show and easily best of them all.

Best Match: A.J. Styles vs. Garett Bischoff or Team 3D vs. Angle and Sting

Worst Match: Knockouts match.

Biggest Pops: Jeff Hardy and Sting, then A.J. Styles and Kurt Angle.

Most Heat: Team 3D, then Garrett Bischoff and Mr. Anderson.
Back to top Go down

6/15/13 TNA Basebrawl: Lexington, Ky.: Sting Makes Rare House Show Appearance & Teams W/ Angle In Main Event, Etc
Page 1 of 1