Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CM Punk Talks His Attire From WWE Payback

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

CM Punk Talks His Attire From WWE Payback Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk Talks His Attire From WWE Payback    CM Punk Talks His Attire From WWE Payback EmptyTue 18 Jun 2013, 10:56 pm

- The Chicago Tribune has a Q&A with CM Punk about his love for hockey. There wasn't much wrestling discussed, although Punk did mention having the Chicago Blackhawks logo on his trunks and boots for his match with Chris Jericho at Payback this past Sunday.

"I knew I wanted to make the gear to support my team; that was the basis of it," Punk said. "The logo is actually a little bit of a cross between the Blackhawks logo and my logo. If you look really closely at the top of the two tomahawks, it's a little fist with an 'X' on it."

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2013/0618/563513/cm-punk-talks-his-new-gear/#ixzz2WchDeTI5
Back to top Go down

CM Punk Talks His Attire From WWE Payback
Page 1 of 1