Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joss Whedon Wants To Reboot HOWARD THE DUCK; Clark Gregg Campaigns For Captain Marvel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Joss Whedon Wants To Reboot HOWARD THE DUCK; Clark Gregg Campaigns For Captain Marvel Empty
PostSubject: Joss Whedon Wants To Reboot HOWARD THE DUCK; Clark Gregg Campaigns For Captain Marvel   Joss Whedon Wants To Reboot HOWARD THE DUCK; Clark Gregg Campaigns For Captain Marvel EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013, 12:10 am

"I think it's time for the 'Howard the Duck' reboot that nobody expects," Joss Whedon joked when asked by Yahoo! Movies which other Marvel Universe characters he would like to take a crack at when he's finished with the sequel to the biggest superhero movie of all-time. The character was last seen on the big screen in a live action 1986 movie produced by George Lucas. He now very occasionally pops up in the odd comic book here and there, but it seems unlikely that we'll ever see him join the Marvel Cinematic Universe! Someone we will more than likely see sooner rather than later is Captain Marvel; a character that Clark Gregg would love to play if he had the build of his The Avengers co-star Chris Hemsworth. "I can't say this because these guys are like, giant muscular superheroes, but if I had a magical transformation, I wouldn't mind being Captain Marvel. Although, there's a new Captain Marvel in the comics who's a lady alien, and she's hot. I would be a lady alien Captain Marvel." What do you guys think?
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=82349#87l3QVEVVstzPgvX.99
Back to top Go down

Joss Whedon Wants To Reboot HOWARD THE DUCK; Clark Gregg Campaigns For Captain Marvel
Page 1 of 1