Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning

Go down 
+2
#WeWantTaryn
King Silva
6 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning Empty
PostSubject: Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning   Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning EmptySat 27 Jul 2013, 11:56 pm

We noted before how Maria Kanellis claimed The Bella Twins blocked her from returning to WWE earlier this year. Now Maria says The Bellas stopped other returns from happening.

A fan on Twitter asked Maria if she thought Total Diva Eva Maria is WWE's attempt at replacing her since she "rejected their offer." Maria replied:

"didn't reject their offer. @wwe and I agreed on details of my contract.Bellas blocked 2 other girls and me from getting hired"

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2013/0726/564411/maria-kanellis-says-the-bella-twins-stopped-other-former-wwe/#ixzz2aIyZt2XB

----------------------

Who do you think the two other people allegedly are?
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning   Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 12:06 am

I honestly don't know who the other 2 could be.But the Bella's are really a bunch of BitchAsses for that move there ugly and untalented anyways and have to use nip slips and breast implants to get attention which they don't get  that much.

Last edited by BlankMan on Sun 28 Jul 2013, 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning   Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 12:06 am

Probably Kelly Kelly & maybe Mickie James, Victoria, or Khrama.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning   Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 12:12 am

If it was Kelly Kelly then I will have a Bella Brawl with them 2.And Would probably get banned for the stuff I would say.
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning   Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 12:27 am

I can't wait until the day we see Mickie James in WWE again.

And I honesty don't even care to see Maria again. I've watched her recent matches and she is still that awkward/jumpy/weird wrestler. She just doesn't look right in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning   Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 12:36 am

I suppose the names the Bellas would dislike most are Mickie James and Victoria or Melina. I think they want to be the big stars. I almost would assume one is Mickie James cause the relationship she had with Cena.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning   Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 12:45 am

Why would the Bella's not like Victoria what did they do to her because Victoria is one of The most nicest and kindest person to get along with.
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning   Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 12:55 am

I really don't know what to believe. I mean if WWE really felt a diva was a necessary addition, I don't think they'd check with the Bellas first. I'm sure dating Cena will give some clout, but not even Cena is VP of Talent Relations.

There's just so much politics, bitterness, and all-around cattiness involved that its difficult to figure out what's real.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning   Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 6:40 am

These whores better not have blocked a potential return for either Mickie, Kharma, Melina, or Victoria! :Fuck You: :Fuck You:

I think it was probably Kelly and maybe Maryse though. 
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning   Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 11:42 am

BlankMan wrote:
Why would the Bella's not like Victoria what did they do to her because Victoria is one of The most nicest and kindest person to get along with.

I think Mickie and Victoria was both involed with Cena. I know Mickie James was and lead a lot of issues backstage when Cena was done with her which included her switching shows.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning   Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 12:09 pm

No Mickie was sent to SD because she refuse to lose weight which came the piggy james storyline that ended her WWE career.I never heard Victoria and Cena dating considering Victoria has been married for over 20 years.
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning   Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 12:57 pm

King Silva wrote:
These whores better not have blocked a potential return for either Mickie, Kharma, Melina, or Victoria! :Fuck You: :Fuck You:

I don't think Maryse was one of them, or we would have heard of "heat" between The Miz and the Bella Eskimo Brothers.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning   Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 1:12 pm

BlankMan wrote:
No Mickie was sent to SD because she refuse to lose weight which came the piggy james storyline that ended her WWE career.I never heard Victoria and Cena dating considering Victoria has been married for over 20 years.

Mickie James was sent to smackdown more because cena broke up with her and she became a pain to everyone backstage and refused to listen. She was missing event and showing up late during the Piggy James stuff. It was rumored that Victoria had a affair with Cena before he went to Mickie James. Cena himself was having a affair which was part of the reason Mickie James was transfered to Smackdown. WWE didn't want her to ruin his rep.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning   Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 1:13 pm

Serial wrote:
King Silva wrote:

I don't think Maryse was one of them, or we would have heard of "heat" between The Miz and the Bella Eskimo Brothers.

Maryse and The Bellas are good friends I think they were taking pictures together a few weeks or month ago
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning   Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 1:22 pm

Angelus wrote:
Serial wrote:
King Silva wrote:

Maryse and The Bellas are good friends I think they were taking pictures together a few weeks or month ago

Yeah, but women are like that. They'll be friendly one day, and at each other's throat the next. It's no secret that all women secretly hate each other.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning   Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 1:37 pm

No CP victoria was already released way before Mickie went to SD.Victoria left in 2009.Mickie was sent to SD late 2009.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning   Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 5:21 pm

^ I heard that rumor too though.

Of course Victoria denied it but who knows.

If both Victoria and Mickie really were involved with Cena I could easily see Nikki not liking that and probably even Cena.

Preventing them from coming back though is so fucked up because they would of course help the division and both are infinitely better than both Bellas combined!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning   Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 6:35 pm

BlankMan wrote:
No CP victoria was already released way before Mickie went to SD.Victoria left in 2009.Mickie was sent to SD late 2009.

He slept with Victoria before he slept with Mickie James was what I was saying. Mickie James being sent to smackdown was mainly because Cena was done with her and bad attitude backstage
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning   Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 6:38 pm

But wasnt Cena married at that time so he cheated on his Wife then?
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning   Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 6:58 pm

yeah that's what they wanted covered up. It also played a big part in Mickie James switched to smackdown because Cena was the good star and mr.right they don't want him being in a immoral sitution
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning   Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 8:54 pm

They ran into that situation not that long ago, with his divorce... Oh and his rumored affair with Kendra Lust.

Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning Kendra_display_image
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning   Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 9:16 pm

Wouldn't be surprised if he did bang that chick too I hope is ex wife got a GOOD paycheck to keep her mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning   Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 11:21 pm

I don't think she got that much at all.

I think she signed a prenup so he was pretty much covered.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning   Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning EmptyMon 29 Jul 2013, 2:06 am

Honeslty lets not make the bellas out to be as important as everyone is. You guys are making them sound like they would be able to stop Trish or Lita from returning. I mean, Victoria and Kharma? Mickie given her circumstances with WWE is fair, but these two would not be pushed aside for the Bellas. For starters, Kharma is more appeal than both of the bellas combined.

I think it would be Kelly, possibly Maryse and one other diva search girl who was around during their time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning   Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning Empty

Back to top Go down

Maria Kanellis Says The Bella Twins Stopped Other Former WWE Divas From Returning
Page 1 of 1