Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maria Kanellis: "I Want To Go Back To WWE" She Also Talks Rumored WM Divas Match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Maria Kanellis: "I Want To Go Back To WWE" She Also Talks Rumored WM Divas Match Empty
PostSubject: Maria Kanellis: "I Want To Go Back To WWE" She Also Talks Rumored WM Divas Match   Maria Kanellis: "I Want To Go Back To WWE" She Also Talks Rumored WM Divas Match EmptySat 06 Apr 2013, 9:38 pm

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_69810.shtml

-- Former WWE Diva Maria Kanellis revealed that she will "eventually part ways" with Ring of Honor. Maria said she hopes to return with WWE, along with her fiancee, Mike Bennett.

"I want to go back to WWE, and maybe Mike will come with me," Maria said on the VOC Nation Radio show. She also talked about a proposed Old-School vs. New-School Divas match falling through for WrestleMania.

"I was one of the girls that they called. We were fine on all the details. I’ve owned my name since I was a little girl, so that wasn’t a problem for me," Maria said. "WWE was totally cool with everything, but the storyline just fell through; I was excited about it."

---------------------------

So do you think she will come back and do you even want to see her back in the WWE?

What about her fiance coming to WWE with her?
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Maria Kanellis: "I Want To Go Back To WWE" She Also Talks Rumored WM Divas Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis: "I Want To Go Back To WWE" She Also Talks Rumored WM Divas Match   Maria Kanellis: "I Want To Go Back To WWE" She Also Talks Rumored WM Divas Match EmptySat 06 Apr 2013, 10:01 pm

I actually would not mind Maria coming back. I think she has some talent in the ring. She can work a decent match and she really has an interest in the business.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis: "I Want To Go Back To WWE" She Also Talks Rumored WM Divas Match   Maria Kanellis: "I Want To Go Back To WWE" She Also Talks Rumored WM Divas Match EmptySat 06 Apr 2013, 10:03 pm

I agree for the most part.

It's been a while since she left too so that helps her potential return seem fresher.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis: "I Want To Go Back To WWE" She Also Talks Rumored WM Divas Match   Maria Kanellis: "I Want To Go Back To WWE" She Also Talks Rumored WM Divas Match EmptySun 07 Apr 2013, 8:29 am

Its a shame she left when she did because she probably would've became the top diva had she stuck around.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis: "I Want To Go Back To WWE" She Also Talks Rumored WM Divas Match   Maria Kanellis: "I Want To Go Back To WWE" She Also Talks Rumored WM Divas Match EmptySun 07 Apr 2013, 10:35 am

And she has been very active in the sport since she left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis: "I Want To Go Back To WWE" She Also Talks Rumored WM Divas Match   Maria Kanellis: "I Want To Go Back To WWE" She Also Talks Rumored WM Divas Match Empty

Back to top Go down

Maria Kanellis: "I Want To Go Back To WWE" She Also Talks Rumored WM Divas Match
Page 1 of 1