Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lex Luger Reveals If He Has Bad Blood With Vince McMahon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Lex Luger Reveals If He Has Bad Blood With Vince McMahon  Empty
PostSubject: Lex Luger Reveals If He Has Bad Blood With Vince McMahon    Lex Luger Reveals If He Has Bad Blood With Vince McMahon  EmptyThu 15 Aug 2013, 5:25 pm

In an interview with Wrestlezone to promote his new autobiography Wrestling with the Devil, Lex Luger commented on his relationship with Vince McMahon and Diamond Dallas Page. Here are highlights:

On being billed from Chicago even though he grew up in Buffalo: "Walking out the door to be on camera for the very first time as a professional wrestler and [they say], "you can't be from Buffalo." And I'm thinking to myself, why not, what's wrong with Buffalo? "It's not big and bad enough." And then Wahoo McDaniel and Blackjack Mulligan - these big rough tough guys - are discussing it like I'm not even there ... They bantered it around a little bit, and they ended up choosing Chicago. Funny part was, I went back to Buffalo, my home town, as a babyface good guy; Buffalo thought I had rejected them, and they booed me out of the building."

On if he has any bad blood with Vince McMahon: "Not a hint of it. He's been very kind, and he's always checked up on me. We have a mutual friend, that says, 'Vince has been asking how you're doing.' He's been there throughout, so at least from my end, as far as a I know, there's not a hint [of bad blood]."

On his relationship with Diamond Dallas Page: "Dallas was one of the guys who used to come visit me in Shepard's Center. When I got out he used to come over to my condo, and film me doing his DDP Yoga. Dallas was an incredible inspiration and friend to me right after my injury. He's got a huge heart. I'm so excited that he's living back in Atlanta now."

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/294284/Lex-Luger-Reveals-If-He-Has-Bad-Blood-With-Vince-McMahon.htm#L5OKUyYmXbYoSu6a.99
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Lex Luger Reveals If He Has Bad Blood With Vince McMahon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex Luger Reveals If He Has Bad Blood With Vince McMahon    Lex Luger Reveals If He Has Bad Blood With Vince McMahon  EmptyThu 15 Aug 2013, 7:28 pm

That sucks about not being able to be from his real hometown..

It is good that he is cool with Vince and DDP tough.
Back to top Go down

Lex Luger Reveals If He Has Bad Blood With Vince McMahon
Page 1 of 1