Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Katee Sackhoff Really Wants To Play 'Harley Quinn' In A BATMAN Movie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Katee Sackhoff Really Wants To Play 'Harley Quinn' In A BATMAN Movie Empty
PostSubject: Katee Sackhoff Really Wants To Play 'Harley Quinn' In A BATMAN Movie   Katee Sackhoff Really Wants To Play 'Harley Quinn' In A BATMAN Movie EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013, 12:04 am

Self professed fangirl Katee Sackhoff has said she'd be interested in playing quite a few comic book characters in the past -- and was even rumored to be up for the role of Typhoid Mary in a Daredevil reboot that never happened. But in an interview with Esquire the Riddick actress comes across most passionate about The Joker's ever-popular sidekick. "I love Harley Quinn. I do. I just love it," Sackhoff tells the mag. "It's not been done before. It's this fantastic mix. I mean, it's like the female Joker. Who wouldn't want to do that? Quite potentially — it's not around so I wouldn't feel the weight of it — I'd probably sell my first born at this point to do that." Batman will next grace the big screen in the sequel to Man Of Steel, but it's highly unlikely that Harley will make an appearance in that..still, if we get a few more solo Bat-flicks (which we are bound to) later down the line it's surely a given that such a popular character will pop up at some point. What would you guys think of Katie in the role?

Katee will be a guest on The Schmoes Know Podcast tomorrow night, along with Thor: The Dark World's Zach Levi so be sure to tune in for that.

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=85744#6lsPdZt1xySirjsz.99
Back to top Go down

Katee Sackhoff Really Wants To Play 'Harley Quinn' In A BATMAN Movie
Page 1 of 1