Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kerry Von Erich - What could have been

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Kerry Von Erich - What could have been Empty
PostSubject: Kerry Von Erich - What could have been   Kerry Von Erich - What could have been EmptySun 15 Mar 2009, 1:47 pm

I remember back in the early 90s (starting in '91 I believe) this young good wrestler by the name of The Texas Tornado Kerry Von Erich first debuting on WWF TV. I remember thinking (and I was only 7 or so at the time) how this guy looked like he should be one of the best guys in wrestling. He was lean, he was strong, and he was quick. Looking back now, I can also see that he was good with fans, and the women absolutely SWOONED for him. Kerry Von Erich COULD have been a huge name that led the WWF after the departure of Hulk Hogan.

But, he wasn't. There was a whole host of problems going on with Kerry, and the Von Erichs in general, and those problems prohibited Kerry from ever reaching the top like I feel he should have. I won't bog down with those problems here, as you can find them many places, but it's a shame that Kerry could never rise above them.

What might have been, though, if Kerry had done better for himself? Would he have prevented the fall of the WWF in the early to mid 90s? Would WCW have ever overtaken WWF? Would the Attitude Era been even more successful? Would the Attitude Era have even happened?

What might have been if Kerry Von Erich had become the next great main-eventer?
Back to top Go down
holmanj
Opener

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Kerry Von Erich - What could have been   Kerry Von Erich - What could have been EmptySun 15 Mar 2009, 2:37 pm

WOW... This is the kind of topics this site needs

I love wrestling History and I know a hell of a lot about it..

Kerry would have been great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyQoO44NQMw

If he would Have been around longer he could have been big, He would carry any company on his shoulders with no problem.
Back to top Go down
Save_Us.MFiSG
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1319
Job/hobbies : Computer, Wii, anything without manual labor!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Kurt Angle
Favorite TNA Knockout : Kevin Nash?
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Kerry Von Erich - What could have been   Kerry Von Erich - What could have been EmptySun 15 Mar 2009, 8:32 pm

Was Kerry the one that was stoned out of his mind in that match with Ric Flair?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://hbkshawnmichaels.freeforums.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kerry Von Erich - What could have been   Kerry Von Erich - What could have been Empty

Back to top Go down

Kerry Von Erich - What could have been
Page 1 of 1