Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kim Kardashian Wants To Pose For Playboy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Kim Kardashian Wants To Pose For Playboy  Empty
PostSubject: Kim Kardashian Wants To Pose For Playboy    Kim Kardashian Wants To Pose For Playboy  EmptyTue 03 Sep 2013, 2:14 pm

Radar Online reports that Kim Kardashian wants to pose for Playboy again, now that she's given birth to her baby North West in June.

During a promo for future episodes of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, which returns on September 29 on E!, a still-pregnant Kardashian said: "As soon as I pop this thing out, I want to do Playboy or some nude shoot."

Kardashian originally posed for the magazine in 2007, then was upset when the magazine published the photos again online (along with unreleased photos) in 2010 after she was famous. She also said she regretted the shoot and blamed her mother, Kris Jenner.

She told Harper's Bazaar in 2010: "I'm sorry I did Playboy. I was uncomfortable."

She said her mother told her to "go for it" and added: "They might never ask you again. Our show isn't on the air yet. No one knows who you are. Do it and you'll have these beautiful pictures to look at when you're my age."

In 2011, she then changed her mind and told Glamour that posing was "an independence thing for me. I was always by the book, such the straight arrow when it came to pleasing my parents and being a good daughter. I felt like this was one decision that only I could make. And I think it looks great. I'll have those pictures forever."

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/296239#WoIWdVfpPQs2yisg.99
Back to top Go down

Kim Kardashian Wants To Pose For Playboy
Page 1 of 1