Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hugh Jackman Says Wolverine Very Nearly Had A Cameo In Sam Raimi's SPIDER-MAN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Hugh Jackman Says Wolverine Very Nearly Had A Cameo In Sam Raimi's SPIDER-MAN Empty
PostSubject: Hugh Jackman Says Wolverine Very Nearly Had A Cameo In Sam Raimi's SPIDER-MAN   Hugh Jackman Says Wolverine Very Nearly Had A Cameo In Sam Raimi's SPIDER-MAN EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013, 2:13 pm

Ever the optimist, Hugh Jackman is still hoping that he will one day be able to fight as Wolverine alongside Spider-Man or The Avengers (despite acknowledging just how unlikely such an occurrence would be). Well, in a recent interview with The Huffington Post, the actor has revealed that he and Kevin Feige tried to arrange a background cameo for Wolverine in Sam Raimi's Spider-Man back in 2002. However, it sounds as if a missing costume - presumably the one he wore in X-Men - ended in it not happening. How Fox would have felt about this is something else altogether!

"In the first "Spider-Man" -- Kevin Feige reminded me of this -- we really tried to get me to come on and do something, whether it was a gag or just to walk through the shot or something. The problem was, we couldn't find the suit. The suit was stuck in some thing. And so when they were in New York when I was there, we couldn't get it together. So, you know, I actually asked some high level people about it. Because the optimist in me goes, "Why not? Why can't we do it? You know, a split cast or whatever?" And someone reminded that the amount of money Fox paid compared to the amount of money Disney paid is very different [laughs]. So how you split that pie up? God knows. But in the comic books, what's great about it is they're just mashing together all the time -- and it's awesome. And people are like, "Yeah, well, let's get this one with that!" And, you know, I still think, one day, there may be an ability to do it."

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=86789#ZE28tISTJO6mYQgj.99
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Hugh Jackman Says Wolverine Very Nearly Had A Cameo In Sam Raimi's SPIDER-MAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugh Jackman Says Wolverine Very Nearly Had A Cameo In Sam Raimi's SPIDER-MAN   Hugh Jackman Says Wolverine Very Nearly Had A Cameo In Sam Raimi's SPIDER-MAN EmptyWed 11 Sep 2013, 12:22 am

that would have been cool to see.
Back to top Go down

Hugh Jackman Says Wolverine Very Nearly Had A Cameo In Sam Raimi's SPIDER-MAN
Page 1 of 1