Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hugh Jackman Says He's "99.9%" Sure WOLVERINE 3 Will Be His Last Time Playing Logan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Hugh Jackman Says He's "99.9%" Sure WOLVERINE 3 Will Be His Last Time Playing Logan   Empty
PostSubject: Hugh Jackman Says He's "99.9%" Sure WOLVERINE 3 Will Be His Last Time Playing Logan    Hugh Jackman Says He's "99.9%" Sure WOLVERINE 3 Will Be His Last Time Playing Logan   EmptyWed 30 Apr 2014, 2:22 pm

We know that James Mangold is on board for another solo Wolverine outing, but the man who would reprise that role for a record eight time is still insisting that he hasn't signed on the dotted line yet. He does sound pretty positive about it however, and while speaking to SFX magazine Jackman responds to a question about where he'd like to take the character by admitting that if he does return, it may well be his last time donning the claws and sideburns. "I don’t know yet. We’re talking it through. I still am very ambitious for the character. And tonally I feel like we corrected the ship with the last one. But I feel we can still go further, in a way. If I did another one I’m 99.9% sure it would be the last, so that will inform what it is for me." The Aussie actor also says he's pretty sure the next flick would not be set in Japan, and most interestingly names Mark Miller's Old Man Logan run as a possible plot for the third movie. "Of course we’re looking at Old Man Logan, because that may be the only option left at this point! [laughs] We are looking at a lot of different storylines. No one has jumped out. You can tell from my answer that we’re still working it out." Obviously it'd have to be a pretty loose adaptation of that story, considering the majority of supporting characters are under the Marvel Studios umbrella! There's more from Jackman at the link below.
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=99106#VU2XlPmwLHcPCUPR.99
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Hugh Jackman Says He's "99.9%" Sure WOLVERINE 3 Will Be His Last Time Playing Logan   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugh Jackman Says He's "99.9%" Sure WOLVERINE 3 Will Be His Last Time Playing Logan    Hugh Jackman Says He's "99.9%" Sure WOLVERINE 3 Will Be His Last Time Playing Logan   EmptyWed 30 Apr 2014, 2:45 pm

He's the star of damn near all the X-Men movies, he didn't even need his own spinoff, but hopefully after this they'll focus on other mutants. I'd rather have a movie about Squirrel girl than this douche.
Back to top Go down

Hugh Jackman Says He's "99.9%" Sure WOLVERINE 3 Will Be His Last Time Playing Logan
Page 1 of 1