Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Candice Blog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

New Candice Blog Empty
PostSubject: New Candice Blog   New Candice Blog EmptyWed 18 Mar 2009, 12:45 am

NEVER GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT!
Monday, March 16, 2009, 10:21 PM EST [Defining Beauty]

Hey everyone!

First and foremost I wanna offer my condolences, prayers, and love to the family and friends of Andrew "Test" Martin! This isn't an easy thing to hear about someone in our community! I had alot of respect for him and am thankful for being blessed with knowing him!

I also just wanted to catch up with y'all since its been awhile since Ive been on Raw and there has been many speculations on why? Unfortunately I have been injured again! No its not my collarbone or anything in association with that! My collarbone is 100% healed! I was training really hard actually twice a day and while doing a flying punch on a bag that was held by a donut like apparatus I landed on it, rolled my ankle and fell on it! I have 2 torn ligaments one a 3rd degree sprain and the other a 2nd degree. However I'm healing really well and faster than what doctors expected! My injury was just a mishap unlike what others have heard or said, just a misfortunate event! After what I've been through I am a pro at this,haha!

I am off crutches and out of my walking cast already! It actually gave me a chance to ride on a scooter in Las Vegas on a red carpet! Now how about that for an accesory, ill probably make US weeklys worst dressed list for it, but I had a blast! Ive been in therapy and swimming like a fish in hopes of being ready for wrestlemania! I know what it feels to be out last year I hope that i wont have to relive that feeling this year!

Also, people have asked me if I'm leaving the wwe or that my contract is expiring in Oct. 2009, well this is so FALSE!!! First off my contract is not expiring this year and most importantly I have NO desire to leave WWE! I am still focused and gearing up for another return! I have asked myself and prayed alot on why I have taken a back seat with another injury?! What I do know is what it feels like to be on the mountain top, and i know what the valley is like all to well, but i have news for all the Haters who have all these crazy reasons on why they think they know me and why my career at WWE is over...I am not unpacking my bags down in this valley but climbing out of it, even with one foot!lol! I have had a taste of the top so I know that the fight is worth it! I can preach and say x,y and z. However, this time ill just show you! I'm not too frail, injury prone, too old, nor have i lost my passion! Misfortune happens and that's what makes me stronger and builds resiliency! So just know that weather you respect me, hate me, judge me, spread false accusations about me, this is my journey and I say when its over so hear me loud and clear I'm saying "ITS NOT OVER!!"

"I NEVER GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT, AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU! IF YOU DONT GO FOR YOUR DREAMS THAN SOMEONE ELSE WILL!"

I will be making appearances so stay posted to wwe.com, cause heck I miss you guys, so come out and see me if you get a chance!

Muah,

Candice Michelle

"Defining Beauty"

PS For all of you who are wondering I dont have a myspace page nor a facebook! I will be redoing my website with the gracious Godaddy.com folks so I can actually log in to it and update it! Its a process but will be worth the wait! Also anytime you visit Godaddy.com you can check out my newest commercials and photos from our events, also get a discount by entering code name CANDICE!
Back to top Go down
*Tripsi*
Opener
*Tripsi*

Female
Number of posts : 106
Job/hobbies : yoga
Favorite WWE Wrestler : HHH
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina Perez
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Amazing Red
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Registration date : 2008-07-16

New Candice Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Candice Blog   New Candice Blog EmptyWed 18 Mar 2009, 3:24 pm

I love candice! she never gives up.I really hope wwe give her a good push when she comes back from injury!
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

New Candice Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Candice Blog   New Candice Blog EmptyThu 19 Mar 2009, 12:11 am

i hope they give her a push too!!! this quote is awesome : "I NEVER GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT, AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU! IF YOU DONT GO FOR YOUR DREAMS THAN SOMEONE ELSE WILL!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Candice Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Candice Blog   New Candice Blog Empty

Back to top Go down

New Candice Blog
Page 1 of 1