Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vin Diesel Believes GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Could 'Break Marvel Records'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Vin Diesel Believes GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Could 'Break Marvel Records' Empty
PostSubject: Vin Diesel Believes GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Could 'Break Marvel Records'   Vin Diesel Believes GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Could 'Break Marvel Records' EmptySun 12 Jan 2014, 9:15 pm

“Some of you may remember the character I voiced back in 1998…,” started Vin Diesel in a recent Facebook post, referring to his titular character in The Iron Giant. “Last month I had the opportunity to voice a new character, on the Disney lot… and I was shocked to see the same sound engineer, Doc, who was there when Brad Bird was directing me 15 years earlier, as the Iron Giant. As artists we are susceptible to clocking omens… and this was a great sign. As I worked, with James Gunn, breathing life into GROOT… I saw more and more of the film… wow.” Diesel concluded the Facebook post, which has a photo from his Groot recording session, with “This summer's Guardians of the Galaxy, is not only going to blow you away, it could very well break Marvel records. Grateful for the opportunity to make magic.” What do you think?

Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy expands the Marvel Cinematic Universe into the cosmos, where brash adventurer Peter Quill finds himself the object of an unrelenting bounty hunt after stealing a mysterious orb coveted by Ronan, a powerful villain with ambitions that threaten the entire universe. To evade the ever-persistent Ronan, Quill is forced into an uneasy truce with a quartet of disparate misfits–Rocket, a gun-toting raccoon, Groot, a tree-like humanoid, the deadly and enigmatic Gamora and the revenge-driven Drax the Destroyer. But when Peter discovers the true power of the orb and the menace it poses to the cosmos, he must do his best to rally his ragtag rivals for a last, desperate stand - with the galaxy’s fate in the balance. Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy is presented by Marvel Studios and stars Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Bradley Cooper as the voice of Rocket, Vin Diesel as the voice of Groot, Lee Pace, Michael Rooker, Karen Gilian, Djimon Hounsou with John C. Reilly, Glenn Close as Commander Rael and Benicio del Toro as The Collector. Distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, the film opens August 1, 2014.
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=92781#34p3ggAIkVdJ7L7o.99
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Vin Diesel Believes GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Could 'Break Marvel Records' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vin Diesel Believes GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Could 'Break Marvel Records'   Vin Diesel Believes GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Could 'Break Marvel Records' EmptyMon 13 Jan 2014, 2:42 am

While it will certainly make a lot of money; breaking records? Not a chance.
Back to top Go down

Vin Diesel Believes GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Could 'Break Marvel Records'
Page 1 of 1