Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Multi Divas Match Planned For WM?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Multi Divas Match Planned For WM? Empty
PostSubject: Multi Divas Match Planned For WM?   Multi Divas Match Planned For WM? EmptyThu 27 Feb 2014, 5:58 pm

Quote :
The Wrestling Observer (via TPWW.net) is reporting a rumor that a multi-Divas match is being considered for WrestleMania 30. Unlike many of the multi-Diva matches from past WrestleManias, the Divas Title would be on the line
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Multi Divas Match Planned For WM?   Multi Divas Match Planned For WM? EmptyThu 27 Feb 2014, 7:27 pm

So Emma and Santino vs Fandango and Summer Rae
Aj Lee defending the title
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Multi Divas Match Planned For WM?   Multi Divas Match Planned For WM? EmptyThu 27 Feb 2014, 7:48 pm

I wish they would put in effort to a storyline. Have AJ and Tamina feuding, then Naomi comes back. Bam, triple threat!

Bet you Eva is in the match lol. AJ better retain though because I already know this isn't going to get built up.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Multi Divas Match Planned For WM?   Multi Divas Match Planned For WM? EmptySat 01 Mar 2014, 10:21 am

TornadoDDT wrote:
I wish they would put in effort to a storyline. Have AJ and Tamina feuding, then Naomi comes back. Bam, triple threat!

Bet you Eva is in the match lol. AJ better retain though because I already know this isn't going to get built up.

I would love the triple threat idea because it makes sense with them teasing the breakup of Tamina and AJ and of course Naomi needs her title shot (win?) if God willing she is healthy enough to wrestle at WM 30.

If they really want to make it a multi-diva Divas Title match then I have these six divas face off in a 6 pack challenge:

AJ (c) v Tamina v Naomi v Natalya v Brie Bella v Emma/Cameron/Aksana/Alicia/Summer/Nikki

The last spot is a real wild card because if it is a 6 pack challenge and not a clusterfuck of a battle royal (please Lord don't let that be the multi-diva match idea) then a lot of women are going to be left out. While I would feel bad for some of them not everyone can get in every fucking divas match at WM so sorry but better luck next year! Quality > quantity!

I think they could easily have Nikki, Cameron, and Eva Marie ( alien ) accompany Brie, Naomi, and Natalya respectively to involve 3 more women but that would still leave out FoxSana and Emma/Summer.

I think those four should face off to get the last spot and Emma should win it since imo she is the best of the four.

Whatever divas match happens at WM 30 I want it to be for the belt and given enough time to mean something.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Multi Divas Match Planned For WM?   Multi Divas Match Planned For WM? EmptySat 01 Mar 2014, 10:14 pm

King Silva wrote:
TornadoDDT wrote:

I would love the triple threat idea because it makes sense with them teasing the breakup of Tamina and AJ and of course Naomi needs her title shot (win?) if God willing she is healthy enough to wrestle at WM 30.

If they really want to make it a multi-diva Divas Title match then I have these six divas face off in a 6 pack challenge:

AJ (c) v Tamina v Naomi v Natalya v Brie Bella v Emma/Cameron/Aksana/Alicia/Summer/Nikki

The last spot is a real wild card because if it is a 6 pack challenge and not a clusterfuck of a battle royal (please Lord don't let that be the multi-diva match idea) then a lot of women are going to be left out. While I would feel bad for some of them not everyone can get in every fucking divas match at WM so sorry but better luck next year! Quality > quantity!

I think they could easily have Nikki, Cameron, and Eva Marie ( alien ) accompany Brie, Naomi, and Natalya respectively to involve 3 more women but that would still leave out FoxSana and Emma/Summer.

I think those four should face off to get the last spot and Emma should win it since imo she is the best of the four.

Whatever divas match happens at WM 30 I want it to be for the belt and given enough time to mean something.

Wouldn't it seem logical to have Emma and Summer accompany their men at Mania and give the spot to Aksana (since she's the one doing most of the wrestling from Foxsana anyways) and let Fox accompany her? Emme and Summer have no connection with any of the other divas at all. They would be random while all the other girls had some connection to each other. So AJ vs. Tamina vs. Natalya vs. Brie (with nikki & Eva) vs. Naomi (with Cameron) vs Aksana (with Fox) and let Emma and Summer do something else with their men?
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Multi Divas Match Planned For WM?   Multi Divas Match Planned For WM? EmptyFri 07 Mar 2014, 8:47 am

KTV-Time wrote:
King Silva wrote:
TornadoDDT wrote:

Wouldn't it seem logical to have Emma and Summer accompany their men at Mania and give the spot to Aksana (since she's the one doing most of the wrestling from Foxsana anyways) and let Fox accompany her? Emme and Summer have no connection with any of the other divas at all. They would be random while all the other girls had some connection to each other. So AJ vs. Tamina vs. Natalya vs. Brie (with nikki & Eva) vs. Naomi (with Cameron) vs Aksana (with Fox) and let Emma and Summer do something else with their men?

You make a good point although I sorta doubt Santino/Fandango will have a match booked unless it is in some clusterfuck battle royal or they do a MITB ladder match (where they each take a spot that could probably go to someone better imo)..

Plus I just think the match would be better with Emma or Summer taking Aksana's spot.

Lord knows we don't need any other diva 'losing' an eye especially at Wrestlemania!  alien
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Multi Divas Match Planned For WM?   Multi Divas Match Planned For WM? EmptyFri 07 Mar 2014, 10:28 pm

How about a Golden Dreams Match you remember those matches on SD the Divas had? Maybe that can work out for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multi Divas Match Planned For WM?   Multi Divas Match Planned For WM? Empty

Back to top Go down

Multi Divas Match Planned For WM?
Page 1 of 1