Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why?

Go down 
+2
The LL Father
Quisee
6 posters

Which match will be better
Kelly Kelly vs Maryse for the Divas championship
Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why? Vote_lcap 43% Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why? Vote_rcap
 43%  [ 3 ]
Eve vs Layla
Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why? Vote_lcap 57% Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why? Vote_rcap
 57%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why? Empty
PostSubject: Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why?   Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why? EmptyMon 25 May 2009, 5:24 pm

Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match?

I started this topic because I noticed that the 2 up and coming divas matches are between really inexperienced women Kelly vs Maryse, and Eve vs Layla and I was thinking hmm??? which match is going to be better?

Here is what I think...

Kelly Kelly vs Maryse Divas title- I expect botches and spots made by both women seeing the same moves performed Maryse using the camel clutch, haiflip and the DDT and some kicks and punches the entire match. I expect Kelly to do the headscissors takedown that Maryse won't be able to sell and is going to pactically break her neck trying to taking it, Kelly doing a couple of dropkicks, a monkey flip, the back elbow filp into the turnbuckle etc... people not being able to tell one diva from the other and I expect an interferance by Mickie James but i think the match will be bad but I don't care personally it doesn't bother me.

Eve and Layla- I expect Eve sticking to the basics like dropkicks and a suplex,elbows,roll ups etc.. i expect Layla to be throwing Eve around like a mad woman and etc... pulling off a couple of moves here and there probably alot of catfighting and rolling around the ring over the ref. etc..

But overall i think Eve vs Layla will be better wrestling wise because Layla has the most experience out of all 4 women and Eve isn't bad in the ring at all so I'm expecting that to be a better match
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why?   Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why? EmptyMon 25 May 2009, 7:01 pm

i actually disagree with u about the better match
Maryse seems to have the best technical skll, as she is used as a wrestler and Kelly has more big crowd and singles experience then Layla does. but to be fair we havent seen Layla wrestle one on one in a year. so she could be really impressive

what i think though is that Maryse and Kelly will be better, purely because Maryse is the best wrestler of the four that weve seen and will find it easier to carry Kelly then it will be for Layla to carry Eve, although saying that the best llooking match could very well be Layla v Eve as SD is edited
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why?   Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why? EmptyMon 25 May 2009, 8:24 pm

Honestly? We are in for disaster lol. Hopefully Kelly just gets her ass kicked cause I really don't see how Maryse can take Kelly's flippy moves.

Layla and Eve can have a basic match without spots ala Kelly so I think the SD match might be better, we'll see
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why?   Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why? EmptyMon 25 May 2009, 8:41 pm

id rather watch a bum fight a bear
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Writing matches
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian (for obvious reasons)
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse Oullet (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Christopher Daniels (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love (:P:P:P::PP::P:P:P:P)
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why?   Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why? EmptyTue 26 May 2009, 10:18 am

lmao Vince,
also I voted Maryse vs. Kelly Kelly because everyone knows Maryse could kick her ass and Layla's gonna lose because she's a heel and the WWE are predictable, Kelly won't win the title yet because it isn't really her push she's just a catalyst for Mickie James imo.

Maryse - She's good, she kicks ass in the ring, I really want Maryse to heel kick Kelly in the back of the head, might give her a message... STOP BEING A FUCKING WHORE.
Kelly - She's self explanatory.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why?   Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why? EmptyTue 26 May 2009, 11:07 am

kelly is a catalsyt was not you opinion...it was mine Curious
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Writing matches
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian (for obvious reasons)
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse Oullet (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Christopher Daniels (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love (:P:P:P::PP::P:P:P:P)
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why?   Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why? EmptyTue 26 May 2009, 11:27 am

i know, but now it's mine aswell ^_^
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why?   Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why? EmptyWed 27 May 2009, 7:45 pm

Tone it down with the name calling damn it!

And after watching Kelly V Maryse I have no doubt that Eve V Layla will be better
Back to top Go down
andart
Jobber
Jobber
andart

Male
Number of posts : 87
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho, Edge, MVP, Paul Birchill, Finley, William Regal
Favorite WWE Diva : Kelly, Layla, Maria, Maryse, Tiffany
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why?   Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why? EmptyThu 28 May 2009, 1:26 am

i more interested in kelly and maryse as i like em both
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why?   Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why? EmptyThu 28 May 2009, 1:59 am

Eve and Layla seems nothing more than filler to me.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why?   Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why? EmptyThu 28 May 2009, 3:20 am

The Blue Man wrote:
Tone it down with the name calling damn it!

And after watching Kelly V Maryse I have no doubt that Eve V Layla will be better

the crowds only reaction: take it off means it wont be better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why?   Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which up and coming Divas match do you expect to be the better match and why?
Page 1 of 1