Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Main Event (5/13): Alicia Fox vs. Emma

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

WWE Main Event (5/13): Alicia Fox vs. Emma Empty
PostSubject: WWE Main Event (5/13): Alicia Fox vs. Emma   WWE Main Event (5/13): Alicia Fox vs. Emma EmptyWed 14 May 2014, 4:21 am

Prior to the match, Fox says that she is surprised that Emma showed up and throws the microphone at Emma.

Emma Vs. Alicia Fox

Fox goes right after her, she hits a back breaker. Fox then throws her through the middle rope to the floor. Back in the ring we go, Fox throws her by her hair. Emma trips her, she goes for the Emma sandwich, but Fox nails her with her knees. Emma rolls her up out of nowhere for the win.

Winner: Emma at 2:13.

After the match, Fox attacks her, but Emma gets away. Fox argues with the referee in the ring. She then slaps around Tony Chimel and the announcers.

Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: WWE Main Event (5/13): Alicia Fox vs. Emma   WWE Main Event (5/13): Alicia Fox vs. Emma EmptyWed 14 May 2014, 9:52 pm

What's the point of making her so vicious, if she's still losing every fucking match?
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: WWE Main Event (5/13): Alicia Fox vs. Emma   WWE Main Event (5/13): Alicia Fox vs. Emma EmptyThu 15 May 2014, 1:23 am

Yeah I don't like that part either.

Maybe their going to go a route where she hears what the fans say online and just snaps. I've always been an Alicia supporter and so happy for her right now. She deserves this shine time she's getting. Shes so good at being bad.

Love you Foxy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Main Event (5/13): Alicia Fox vs. Emma   WWE Main Event (5/13): Alicia Fox vs. Emma Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Main Event (5/13): Alicia Fox vs. Emma
Page 1 of 1