Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?

Go down 
+7
The Sexy Vixen
Thrillseeker
Epitome!
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Edgegore
The LL Father
Blue Ryder
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 8:50 am

Were you finally happy to see her return after waiting months? I know I was, she looked incredible and it felt good to see her dropkick Michelle. I don't hate Michelle, I love her but she needed to be dropkicked lol. Also Gail holding the Divas Championship added instant prestige to the BUTTERFLY belt. Sidenote, her theme music was TERRIBLE! I want the matrix gimmick and theme now!

Welcome Back Gail Kim
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 8:58 am

meh is a word that can describe it
they handled her return terribly

what the flying fuck is the point in making us wait 6 months...no one cared, no one will

what makes this worse is that we all know that the first thing gail will be doing is winning the divas titles just so she can go down as the first diva to hold the three titles....yawn...

never liked gail kim that much, mainly because she was down our throats in tna and probs will be now in wwe.

shes good as a wrestler and all but we dont need her constantly...i dont see the appeal in her
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyMon 30 Mar 2009, 12:59 pm

Two word so far: Very Anticlimactic.

WWE dropped the ball proper by not making her return more special and bigger.
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Writing matches
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian (for obvious reasons)
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse Oullet (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Christopher Daniels (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love (:P:P:P::PP::P:P:P:P)
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyMon 30 Mar 2009, 1:43 pm

Gail Kim is a good wrestler no doubt and WWE have done a good job switching all the attention to her, BUT they've given her too much too soon again she's practically had that belt given to her!
Back to top Go down
Epitome!
New Talent
New Talent
Epitome!

Male
Number of posts : 74
Job/hobbies : N/A
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, John Morrison, and Rob Van Dam.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Trish Stratus, Beth Phoenix, and Goldust.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Kurt Angle, Scott Steiner (For his butchering of the English Language), and Samoa Joe.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Traci Brooks. smile
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyMon 30 Mar 2009, 2:35 pm

I'm glad to see Gail Kim back, but they brought her in too sudden, and in the wrong way as I see it.
They should of got some shots called out by Maryse or McCool, ranting about Gail and how she will never hold the title, thus giving her the Face side of the storyline.
Secondly, a few weeks later, one of the Divas who've been calling her out comes out into the ring, rants and Gail cuts the promo.
From there, a cat fight breaks out, bringing out the second Heel Diva.
The next week, Gail would face McCool for the #1 Contender Spot, winning, then facign Maryse at Mania.

That's my opinion on how they should of done it. They gave her too much in such a short time.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/WWE_Mansion/index.php?
Thrillseeker
Recent Roster Addition

Male
Number of posts : 19
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Shelton Benjamin, Chris Jericho, & The Hardys
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix & Michelle McCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Matt Morgan & AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Roxxi & Raisha Saeed
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyMon 30 Mar 2009, 2:56 pm

I'm a Gail fan, but the return seemed like a dud.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyMon 30 Mar 2009, 6:59 pm

I't nice to see gail again..i hope she gets more than a 1 time title reign this time.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyMon 30 Mar 2009, 8:03 pm

oh she willl now that she is a former KO champ
Back to top Go down
Joe
World Champion
World Champion
Joe

Male
Number of posts : 1274
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Shawn Michaels
Favorite WWE Diva : Victoria/Beth Pheniox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Aj Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Awsome Kong
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyMon 30 Mar 2009, 9:44 pm

I missed her Return but I remember het Debute in WWE Years back. She won the title Her first night if I remember....

She is A really good wrestler and I keep up with her site, She also posed Toppless
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 2:03 am

Joe2 wrote:
I missed her Return but I remember het Debute in WWE Years back. She won the title Her first night if I remember....

She is A really good wrestler and I keep up with her site, She also posed Toppless

i remember that match!

i love dit...it was such an unexpected win and i loved it. I miss the WWE from those days Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 2:43 pm

I agree with epitome on this one only at Mania Michelle McCool interferes and then there's a triple threat match a the next PPV in which Gail wins
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 2:48 pm

I would've liked Gail to debut and win the Divas' title her first night lol

although, i am loving Maryse as champion...so nevermind.
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 2:50 pm

it would be the same though wouldn't it, Gail's first time in and wins the championship, i think they should make it more interesting this time
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 2:56 pm

yeah anticlimactic.

I still wish Gail was coming to Raw, after the draft, with Mickie going to smackdown. Gail vs Melina would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 3:31 pm

ahh but what if Maria wants the title?, i wonder what will happen then.

but then that only leaves the Bella Twins not in a rivalry unless they rival within themselves O_o, maybe Maria should have a rivalry against them, and then we'll have two 3 on 3 rivalries wouldn't we.

I think Michelle McCool vs. Gail Kim vs. Maryse is a great idea
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 3:41 pm

I still think Michelleis going to Raw to be pushed and win the title from Melina...which would leave Gail vs Maryse.
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 3:43 pm

I see that too, i also Jillian moving to SD in the future maybe if Gail wins the championship Jillian will move and take Gail on who knows?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 3:55 pm

I wish WWE would shine some light on Jillian. I know she can wrestle, if given the chance
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 3:57 pm

yeah Jillian is good I'll give her that, I don't like her but she does at least deserve some more recognition

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 4:28 pm

lol ok wow, hen

I just think she deserves 1 minimal title reign. I dont want her to go out as just a jobber and nothing more. Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 4:30 pm

yeah me neither actually.
Jobbing is just boring,

What are eveybody's thought on the Beautiful People?
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 4:34 pm

love them and hate them, adding maddison seems a bit meh to me
i would love a velvet and angelina feud deffo

and also one that other note jillian will retire as a jobber unfortunately and no one wants a paper or transitonal champion
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 4:34 pm

I really...dont care for TBP....dont hate them or love them.

If Angelina wins the title, good for her smile
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 4:37 pm

I agree the beautiful people are boring now, i still say that they should break up and split the knockouts division even further, Roxxi vs Kong would've been fun to see.

Sojo Bolt s. Rhaka Khan would've been boring as Sojo would most probably win all the time because Rhaka stated that she had no desire to improve on her skills.
Back to top Go down
*Tripsi*
Opener
*Tripsi*

Female
Number of posts : 106
Job/hobbies : yoga
Favorite WWE Wrestler : HHH
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina Perez
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Amazing Red
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 4:53 pm

lackluster start,but hey,thats not her fault.Really hope hse picks up the pace
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 4:55 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
t.a.m.a.r.a
Recent Roster Addition
t.a.m.a.r.a

Female
Number of posts : 36
Favorite WWE Diva : Natayla
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyFri 03 Apr 2009, 6:45 am

i think she deserves more than an interferene, but i must say i liked how she held the title after she knocked both to the ground:]
Back to top Go down
http://www.collidingworlds.e-fans.net
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyFri 03 Apr 2009, 8:47 am

Yeah I liked that too, she made her intentions very clear, but there are Divas who would love that title but Gail comes in for one night and she's immediately in the title picture it's not very fair on Maria or the Bella Twins
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyFri 03 Apr 2009, 12:38 pm

Maria and the Bellas arent championship material and i'm glad WWE realizes that.

I'd be pissed if either of those 3 were in the title picture right now. the Divas title needs some real prestige of being held by a legit competitor. Gail Kim is that competitor.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyFri 03 Apr 2009, 12:52 pm

but can she kick out of a 3 count correctly
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyFri 03 Apr 2009, 1:05 pm

shrug

lol freakin Dead
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyFri 03 Apr 2009, 1:06 pm

lmao, whats wrong Vixen
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyFri 03 Apr 2009, 1:15 pm

Wishmaster wrote:
lmao, whats wrong Vixen

I actually laughed at that post

shrug
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyFri 03 Apr 2009, 1:16 pm

lol, so did i. its true though, anyone who botches a 3 count...isnt good
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyFri 03 Apr 2009, 1:17 pm

It was a simple mistake. It happens
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? EmptyFri 03 Apr 2009, 1:18 pm

in your first match back? i doubt it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?   Thoughts on Gail Kim's return? Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Gail Kim's return?
Page 1 of 1