Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrestlemania XXV Thoughts and Predictions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Wrestlemania XXV Thoughts and Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Wrestlemania XXV Thoughts and Predictions   Wrestlemania XXV Thoughts and Predictions EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 4:57 pm

Rey Mysterio vs JBL for the Intercontinental Championship:

Some people said Rey doesn't deserve a world title. Its not that I agree completely, but I would love to see him with this title. And JBL is set to go into retirement in May, so Rey should be the winner.

Winner: Rey Mysterio

The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels:

This is going to be a match to remember. I mean, The Phenom, Undefeated at Wrestlemania, Deadman The Undertaker vs The Showstopper, Mr. Wrestlemania, Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels! This is just going to be one of the best matches in Wrestling History.

Winner: The Undertaker

The Colons vs Miz and Morrison in a Lumberjack Match for the Unified Tag Team Championships:

Wow! Making this a Lumberjack Match is the best way to get more people a Wrestlemania Moment. I can't believe this is happening. I love this rivalry that has been going on and I hope this match works out for the best.

Winners: The Colons

Edge vs Big Show vs John Cena for the World Heavyweight Championship:

Edge unfairly stole the title that was rightfully Rey Mysterio's or Kofi Kingston's, but besides that fact; This match looks good. I see Show has been getting a push so that is great, meaning Cena wins too much (though I respect him). Edge doesn't deserve another long title reign in his Title History.

Winner: Big Show

Triple H vs Randy Orton for the WWE Championship:

Alright, we all know how this one should turn out. We also know how it will turn out. I mean Triple H is a great Wrestler and I might be surprised at Wrestlemania. I know that the Winner is going to be Triple H for one reason: The Legacy. Unless this match is made No DQ than The Legacy will interfere and ruin it for Orton. This will be great!

Winner: Triple H

The 25 Diva Battle Royal:

1. Beth Phoenix
2. Gail Kim
3. Jillian Hall
4. Kelly Kelly
5. Layla
6. Melina
7. Mickie James
8. Rosa Mendes
9. Brie Bella
10. Eve
11. Maria
12. Maryse
13. Michelle McCool
14. Nikki Bella
15. Alicia Fox
16. Katie Lea Burchill
17. Natalya
18. Tiffany

Out of these 18 set to be in the match-up it really is hard to decide. It wouldn't make much sense to make Melina or Maryse win. I say that Mickie won't get her big push again yet. Tiffany, Gail, Layla, Maria, Eve and Rosa have had little or no time in the ring recently, so count them out. The ECW Divas aren't much talented other than Natalya. So count those three out. That leaves: Michelle, Beth, Kelly, Jillian and The Bellas. The Bellas are too busy with the Colons/Miz and Morrison thing, so that puts them out. Michelle and Beth get too many pushes. I belived that Jillian was going to get the win, but she is soon to get a Title Push. So that leaves Kelly Kelly, they have been working her skills to the core so she is more than just pretty. Thats why she deserves to be Miss Wrestlemania.

Winner: Kelly Kelly

Chris Jericho vs Roddy Piper, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat and Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka:

Alright, Y2J is tough. He needs this win anyways. They can't let the Legends win or anything. This is going to give Y2J a push.

Winner: Chris Jericho

Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy in an Extreme Rules Match:

Hardy vs Hard-y. Xtreme vs Extreme. Jeff vs Matt. Fate vs Hate. Face vs Heel. Jeff should get this win, And thats the Bottom Line because Stone Cold said so.

Winner: Jeff Hardy

Kofi Kingston vs Kane vs Christian vs MVP vs Shelton Benjamin vs Finlay vs CM Punk vs Mark Henry:

Alright. I think CM Punk is awesome, but he's already won. Mark isn't exactly Ladder Climbing Material. Christian is returning so soon, so he shouldn't win. MVP just won a title, count him out. Shelton is a very recent former champion, he had his push. Finlay is respectable, but doesn't win often. That leaves only Kane and Kofi. Kane probably should win, but I know they aren't going to give this legend a push. So Kofi will most likely jump and grab the breifcase.

Winner: Kofi Kingston
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania XXV Thoughts and Predictions   Wrestlemania XXV Thoughts and Predictions EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 5:31 pm

Copied from another board:

25 Diva Battle Royal- Maryse by eliminting Melina-Knowing my luck. But I hope Melina wins or Santino gets in and wins and eliminates Beth.

Rey Mysterio vs JBL - Rey wins via 619.

Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels- Undertaker wins via Hells Gate submission.

Chris Jericho vs Legends- Steamboat pins Jericho after Mickey interferes.

Miz and Morrison vs Carlito and Primo- Morrison pins Primo with the moonlight drive. I want Carlito and Primo to win.

Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy- Jeff wins with Swanton Bomb

Big Show vs Cena vs Edge- Cena wins after an attitude adjuster on Big Show.

MITB- Christian wins. I hope MVP does.

Triple H vs Randy Orton- Randy wins when Steph turns on HHH and Randy hits the RKO. I want HHH to win.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania XXV Thoughts and Predictions   Wrestlemania XXV Thoughts and Predictions EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 6:29 pm

Diva Battle Royal
Who cares? I'll take a guess.
Trish Stratus.

Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels
Undertaker. I'm pulling for HBK.

Rey Mysterio vs. JBL
Rey Mysterio.

Chris Jericho vs. Legends
Legends.

Miz & Morrison vs. Carlito and Primo
Miz & Morrison.

Matt vs. Jeff
Matt Hardy.

Big Show vs. Cena vs. Edge
Edge/or Cena.

MITB
Benjamin/or CM Punk.

Triple H vs. Randy Orton
Randy Orton.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania XXV Thoughts and Predictions   Wrestlemania XXV Thoughts and Predictions EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 6:46 pm

Diva Battle Royal
im geussing Michelle because of the Taker factor

Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels
Same as Joey

Rey Mysterio vs. JBL
Ditto

Chris Jericho vs. Legends
Legends. Via Mickey

Miz & Morrison vs. Carlito and Primo
Miz & Morrison.

Matt vs. Jeff
Tough to call atm. i mean jeff is the face, but if the E want to get Matt over as possible being a heel winning a match against a bigg face like Jeff, screwing him out of a win, would be a good move for his overness

Big Show vs. Cena vs. Edge
Big Show.....dont care....just want to be different
*when is this being made a pickem btw*

MITB
Punk....Want Kane

Triple H vs. Randy Orton
Randy Orton. via Steph
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania XXV Thoughts and Predictions   Wrestlemania XXV Thoughts and Predictions Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestlemania XXV Thoughts and Predictions
Page 1 of 1