Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Debra Discusses Her Violent Relationship With Ex-Husband Steve Austin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Debra Discusses Her Violent Relationship With Ex-Husband Steve Austin Empty
PostSubject: Debra Discusses Her Violent Relationship With Ex-Husband Steve Austin   Debra Discusses Her Violent Relationship With Ex-Husband Steve Austin EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 2:19 pm

Debra Marshall discussed her time in pro wrestling during an interview with the Unholy Matrimony Show on Sunday night. She said her ex-husband Steve "Mongo" McMichael was always a big pro wrestling fan throughout his NFL career. When Mongo got his chance to work for WCW, she asked Eric Bischoff to give her a chance as a valet. She said Bischoff directed her to be a heel, but she wrote all of her own verbiage.

The talk turned to her marriage with Steve Austin. She said Austin started flirting with her and they eventually dated. They tried to keep it a secret, but people figured it out. She said the relationship eventually soured and she called the police after he hit her for the third time. "Unfortunately, it was domestic abuse," she said. "It was the third time Steve had hit me and it was just getting out of hand. I had to put a stop to it. It's embarrassing because it's my whole personal life is on the news and everyone knows about it.

"It crossed over with my career, which is wrestling. And I'm married to the top guy... It was very, very stressful on me during that period, but I had to do what I had to do. That's why I just disappeared for a while. But I did have a gag order for two years where I wasn't allowed to talk about it, but I wasn't in any shape to talk about it anyway."

To listen to the interview, visit www.UnholyMatrimonyShow.com
Back to top Go down
Joe
World Champion
World Champion
Joe

Male
Number of posts : 1274
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Shawn Michaels
Favorite WWE Diva : Victoria/Beth Pheniox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Aj Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Awsome Kong
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Debra Discusses Her Violent Relationship With Ex-Husband Steve Austin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debra Discusses Her Violent Relationship With Ex-Husband Steve Austin   Debra Discusses Her Violent Relationship With Ex-Husband Steve Austin EmptySun 05 Apr 2009, 10:50 pm

It's to bad that men beat women. Any Man who beats a women is a coward and deserves to beat himself. I hope that Abuse stops in america. It's Stupid. I got suspended from school for Beating up a kid that hit my friend raven.... she was so upset about it. I ended up Choking him out. It's so wrong it pisses me off.
Back to top Go down

Debra Discusses Her Violent Relationship With Ex-Husband Steve Austin
Page 1 of 1