Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trish Calls Women’s Division Disappointing, Celeb Hall of Famer Hospitalized

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Trish Calls Women’s Division Disappointing, Celeb Hall of Famer Hospitalized Empty
PostSubject: Trish Calls Women’s Division Disappointing, Celeb Hall of Famer Hospitalized   Trish Calls Women’s Division Disappointing, Celeb Hall of Famer Hospitalized EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 4:14 am

- Tris Stratus was recently interviewed by the The Times and Transcript and in regards to the WWE Women’s division said “It is disappointing… I think what it is, they have too many women. And I think they can’t even see who’s who because there’s so many of them. I think they need someone maybe that can focus on the women.”
Trish of course turned down the Wrestlemania 25 match.

- Former NFL star and WWE Celebrity Hall of Famer (for his Wrestlemania 2 contributions) William “The Refrigerator” Perry was hospitalized yesterday.
Local affiliates say he’s in a serious condition after suffering from symptoms from a chronic illness; although the actual illness is not known.
Perry was of course part of the Wrestlemania 2 Battle Royal, costing Big John Studd match, and was the second celebrity behind Pete Rose to be indicted in to the WWE Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Trish Calls Women’s Division Disappointing, Celeb Hall of Famer Hospitalized Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trish Calls Women’s Division Disappointing, Celeb Hall of Famer Hospitalized   Trish Calls Women’s Division Disappointing, Celeb Hall of Famer Hospitalized EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 3:15 pm

Damn... even a former WWE Women's Champion thinks the Women's division is ass-wipe-like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trish Calls Women’s Division Disappointing, Celeb Hall of Famer Hospitalized   Trish Calls Women’s Division Disappointing, Celeb Hall of Famer Hospitalized EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 4:30 pm

I'd have to agree with Stratus, the women's division isn't 'fun', if you will, anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Trish Calls Women’s Division Disappointing, Celeb Hall of Famer Hospitalized   Trish Calls Women’s Division Disappointing, Celeb Hall of Famer Hospitalized EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 4:32 pm

i woulda said something like this

"maybe they can get someone that focuses on the wrestling"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trish Calls Women’s Division Disappointing, Celeb Hall of Famer Hospitalized   Trish Calls Women’s Division Disappointing, Celeb Hall of Famer Hospitalized EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 4:36 pm

Haha, sadly that doesn't happen either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trish Calls Women’s Division Disappointing, Celeb Hall of Famer Hospitalized   Trish Calls Women’s Division Disappointing, Celeb Hall of Famer Hospitalized Empty

Back to top Go down

Trish Calls Women’s Division Disappointing, Celeb Hall of Famer Hospitalized
Page 1 of 1