Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The divas of today

Go down 
+4
LiE
The LL Father
The Sexy Vixen
sarcy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Divasfan

The divas of today Empty
PostSubject: The divas of today   The divas of today EmptyThu 04 Jun 2009, 1:30 pm

I think the divas today are the best we've ever had, they're beautiful, they're smart and they totally kick ass.

Maria has alot of potential, she can hang with the best of them and still come out on top plus she looks great in the ring, I liked her match against Maryse because although she lost she was still number 1. to me and she almost beat maryse she almost did it but Maryse as always hits that awesome DDT of hers which we all love so much.

I see alot of talent in Eve too, I liked it when she beat Layla because it proved to all of us that she has what it takes to become a the diva of tomorrow, I think teaming Maria & Eve up again would be a good move as the two work well together and they completely outline the women's division
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

The divas of today Empty
PostSubject: Re: The divas of today   The divas of today EmptyThu 04 Jun 2009, 1:44 pm

I think Layla is the only beautiful diva. The rest are either orange and ugly or manly and ugly. The only smart one is Michelle. She knew she doesn't have what it takes to get a push, so she fucked for it. Oh, and Candice too. Who knows what is keeping her around. Kick ass? A lot of them suck in the ring. That or the ones that don't suck have to dumb down their wrestling to make up for the fact that the other chick can't compete at her level.

I agree about Maria. However, wrestling isn't her thang. She's suffering from what every diva is going through.. A writing team that doesn't give a fuck. People praise the SD side, but really? Raw is overloaded with "big names" while SD only has Hardy and Rey. They have to find time to waste some where. Why else did Eve and Layla get a month long feud? EVE AND LAYLA?
Back to top Go down
Divasfan

The divas of today Empty
PostSubject: Re: The divas of today   The divas of today EmptyThu 04 Jun 2009, 1:49 pm

^^Why Eve and Layla they should've made it Maria and Layla i would've watched that
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

The divas of today Empty
PostSubject: Re: The divas of today   The divas of today EmptyThu 04 Jun 2009, 1:54 pm

Divasfan wrote:
^^Why Eve and Layla they should've made it Maria and Layla i would've watched that

Well.. As big of a Maria fan that I am.. I dunno. The segments were all Layla and that other chick. Other than "winning" them, Eve really didn't do anything but smile and look like a man. And that match they had.. Eve was the one that brought it down. I dunno if Maria would've made it better, but I am sure she couldn't been more so-so than Eve was.
Back to top Go down
Divasfan

The divas of today Empty
PostSubject: Re: The divas of today   The divas of today EmptyThu 04 Jun 2009, 1:56 pm

yeah, although i liked the 6 woman tag match i like the idea that Layla pinned Melina, i wonder if the WWE will take that any further
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

The divas of today Empty
PostSubject: Re: The divas of today   The divas of today EmptyThu 04 Jun 2009, 2:42 pm

guys keep all diva threads....past, present, WWE KO or indies....it doesnt matter...all diva threads go in the divas section

i'm going to move this.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

The divas of today Empty
PostSubject: Re: The divas of today   The divas of today EmptyThu 04 Jun 2009, 2:45 pm

oops sorry my fault
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

The divas of today Empty
PostSubject: Re: The divas of today   The divas of today EmptyThu 04 Jun 2009, 6:06 pm

dead is gonna rip this thread to part
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

The divas of today Empty
PostSubject: Re: The divas of today   The divas of today EmptyThu 04 Jun 2009, 6:09 pm

FARMSTA FARMSTA LL wrote:
dead is gonna rip this thread to part

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!
Back to top Go down

The divas of today Empty
PostSubject: Re: The divas of today   The divas of today EmptyThu 04 Jun 2009, 6:15 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

The divas of today Empty
PostSubject: Re: The divas of today   The divas of today EmptyFri 05 Jun 2009, 1:08 am

stupid
Back to top Go down

The divas of today Empty
PostSubject: Re: The divas of today   The divas of today EmptyFri 05 Jun 2009, 11:59 am

:gay2:
Back to top Go down
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

The divas of today Empty
PostSubject: Re: The divas of today   The divas of today EmptyFri 05 Jun 2009, 9:04 pm

I think I almost threw up after reading that load of shit.

"I think the divas today are the best we've ever had, they're beautiful, they're smart and they totally kick ass."

Wtf? That's got to be a joke.

There are a few, but not enough to say "these are the best we've ever had"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

The divas of today Empty
PostSubject: Re: The divas of today   The divas of today EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 1:14 am

LMFAO! Lie where have you been? I miss your sense of humor lol... rofl

As for the topic, no era will come close to the "Golden Era" 2000-2004 was awesome for the divas. I'm not dissing the current girls though because we do have talent, its the WWE who dont give them segments like before and alot of the girls are not over
Back to top Go down
StratusOrton
New Talent
New Talent

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-04-23

The divas of today Empty
PostSubject: Re: The divas of today   The divas of today EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 1:46 am

I'm trying hard not to make a mean remark because we're all entitled to our own opinions. I'd be lying if I didn't find the original poster's opinions to be questionable after reading 'I think the divas today are the best we've ever had, they're beautiful, they're smart and they totally kick ass.' Not sure if I should feel sick at the thought of these women being looked at down the road as the examples of women of the future in this business because that would be so sad in my opinion. Or perhaps I should laugh because I do find it rather laughable because I happen to think the very complete opposite of that, lol.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

The divas of today Empty
PostSubject: Re: The divas of today   The divas of today EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 2:03 am

StratusOrton wrote:
I'm trying hard not to make a mean remark because we're all entitled to our own opinions. I'd be lying if I didn't find the original poster's opinions to be questionable after reading 'I think the divas today are the best we've ever had, they're beautiful, they're smart and they totally kick ass.' Not sure if I should feel sick at the thought of these women being looked at down the road as the examples of women of the future in this business because that would be so sad in my opinion. Or perhaps I should laugh because I do find it rather laughable because I happen to think the very complete opposite of that, lol.

Do it Argh , make a mean remark Embarassed Its time to come to the dark-side raise your hands up
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

The divas of today Empty
PostSubject: Re: The divas of today   The divas of today EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 4:15 am

Says Blue who told Dead to lay off the diva-bashing?

now you are encouraging mean remarks? make up your mind, Blue shifty

The divas of today are overall lame, but i have hope for 1 or 2 of them.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

The divas of today Empty
PostSubject: Re: The divas of today   The divas of today EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 3:09 pm

i agree that wwe can be part to blame for them being lame
i remember the golden age as blues calls it
where molly and trish etc had segements, interviews, promos etc
now wwe rarely does that...and the divas devision consists of random matches that have rarely any actual meaning
at least sd has more of a meaning the thier matches then raw
Back to top Go down
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

The divas of today Empty
PostSubject: Re: The divas of today   The divas of today EmptySun 07 Jun 2009, 7:28 pm

The Blue Man wrote:
LMFAO! Lie where have you been? I miss your sense of humor lol... rofl

As for the topic, no era will come close to the "Golden Era" 2000-2004 was awesome for the divas. I'm not dissing the current girls though because we do have talent, its the WWE who dont give them segments like before and alot of the girls are not over

<3 Thank you, thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
C-Unit Inc.
Opener
C-Unit Inc.

Male
Number of posts : 131
Job/hobbies : recent college graduate
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Rock (My all-time favorite MALE wrestler from any promotion)
Stone Cold Steve Austin
John Cena
Kofi Kingston
Evan Bourne
CM Punk
Chris Jericho
Undertaker
MVP
Christian
Cryme Tyme
Shawn Michaels
Randy Orton
Edge
Gregory Helms/Hurricane
Zach Ryder
Sheamus
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish Stratus (by far, my all-time favorite female wrestler from ANY promotion)
Eve Torres
Melina
Mickie James
Natayla
Layla
Alicia Fox
Jamie Keyes
Tiffany
Lita
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kevin Nash
The Motor City Machine Guns
Samoa Joe
Christopher Daniels
Jay Lethal
Consequences Creed
Amazing Red
D'Angelo Dinero
Desmond Wolfe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Tara
Sarita
Taylor Wilde
Traci Brooks
Velvet Sky
Madison Rayne
Registration date : 2009-03-27

The divas of today Empty
PostSubject: Re: The divas of today   The divas of today EmptySun 07 Jun 2009, 9:03 pm

This new crop of Divas are nowhere near close to the Golden Divas, and for the most part it's not completely the fault of the women.

Today's Divas the best of all time?!?! Watch one month...ONE MONTH...of the Golden Era Divas' material and attempt to say that again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.divas411.com
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

The divas of today Empty
PostSubject: Re: The divas of today   The divas of today EmptyMon 08 Jun 2009, 5:13 am

the divas of today are not the best. i only like a couple of them now . The Golden Era was awesome. i actually watched it more. we hardly get anything good now like we did then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The divas of today Empty
PostSubject: Re: The divas of today   The divas of today Empty

Back to top Go down

The divas of today
Page 1 of 1